Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-10-23, 09:43 PM   #1
jaYMan
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright

Send a message via ICQ to jaYMan
Exclamation GenSex partners up with jaYManCash for new upcoming high end shemale site!

I'd like to annouce that our company, Third Pentacle LLC aka jaYManCa$h.com, has partnered up with GenSex for the new tranny site being released, LadyBoyCrush.com.

GenSex has been pushing webmaster programs since 1997 mostly focusing on the amateur facial niches like AFDollars home of Amateur-Facials.com. Over the past 2 years his time has mostly been spent developing sales techniques for the shemale/transexual niche. He got his start in the niche c/o Jon (Asian on Netpond) promoting his site Asian-TS.com with its program LadyBoyBucks.com.

GenSex will be the producer, owner, operator, and webmaster of the new site LadyBoyCrush.com, while jaYManCash will handle the affiliaite program and marketing. I've know GenSex for quite some time now, and I'm certain he has one of the best work ethics I've seen in the business.

Not to mention, HAVE YOU SEEN THE CONTENT? He absolutely produces some of what I feel is the best shemale content I've seen. Add that high end content to 3xToms surfer marketing experience, my webmaster marketing experience, and I think we have another big hit on our plate

GenSex, on behalf of our company, I'd like to say welcome aboard, and I'm sure it will be a pleasure partnering with you on this great project. If anyone has any questions about the site, or any questions geared towards GenSex, feel free to hit either of us up. We expect to launch the site within a week.

Wasteland!
jaYMan is offline   Reply With Quote