Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-09-19, 05:33 PM   #1
manmal
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to manmal
Whats bather to use a mirrorpage or..

I'm a bit confused people I need help in the past every one wanted to be on index no mater if you put a doorway folder
example www.domain.com/doorway/index.htm and go to www.domain.com/main.htm and now I see some people say bather use www.doamin.com/doorway.htm and keep it in the same folder I really want to submit my sites to more then 16 link lists I spend like 3h in building one site and then I submit only to 16 big links list and I dont get accept at any of them example this free site http://www.hqpl.com/Naughty_mature from 16 link list it got approved only on smutgremlins thanks man. So what is bather doorway.htm or doorway/ . I see the rules but on example : smilingpussylinks you can find both examples dont get this wrong man this mean I read your rules .

Thanks
Old 2004-09-19, 06:26 PM   #2
RawAlex
Took the hint.

Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
Hint: if you are spending 3 hours building a free site, you need to work on the amount of time required to do things.

better to do: domain.com/sitefolder/index.html

and put all the other html in that sitefolder as well. Do that with 10 different sitefolder names with 10 different sets of return links.

etc.

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 06:51 PM   #3
manmal
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

the main reason I need 3h for building is the uploading because I have ADSL but I'm limited to 64kbps upload so only to upload the site it took me 30 min's and if I do the thing you told me it will take much longer one site then will be bigger then 30Mb . But I will take your advice and try the thing you told me I hope you will accept the next site I submit to your link list. About the 3h time 30 min submitting 30 min uploading and 2h building I'm a slow worker |rasta|
Thanks for the respond.
Old 2004-09-20, 01:16 AM   #4
Chop Smith
Eighteen 'til I Die

Send a message via ICQ to Chop Smith
Let it upload while you sleep
Old 2004-09-20, 04:27 AM   #5
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

You need to upload your html pages to those folders not your pictures. You only have to upload those once. Then link to them from those 10 different folders. No need to upload your pictures 10 times.
Old 2004-09-20, 06:12 AM   #6
manmal

If that is ok with the linklists then ok I will do it like that but again the galleries are in a diffrent folder example I have domain.com/site/subdomain/ and when I link to the gallery it will go to domain.com/site/gallery1/ example is this good if it is then I will use this method
Old 2004-09-20, 09:27 AM   #7
RawAlex
Took the hint.

Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
Nope... you need to copy the galleries as well - but NOT the pictures. You only have to upload the pics once.

How big a site you building at 30mb? Check your picture sizes... 20 pics at 100k is only 2meg. How much stuff are you putting on these sites?

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 03:57 PM   #8
manmal

Ok Raw Alex I did what you told me to do here is the final product
http://www.hqpl.com/lonely_mature_babes/
http://www.hqpl.com/lonely_mature_babes/mature/
http://www.hqpl.com/lonely_mature_babes/old/
etc.
The thing was that at the beginning I thought that everything need to be in one folder and the pictures to so if I uploaded everything *10 times then one site will be like 25Mb now like this is diffrent . Thanks for the enlightenment RawAlex .