Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-09-06, 05:08 PM   #1
venturi
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Send a message via ICQ to venturi
Thumbs up Happy Labor Day - And Help Jerry's Kids!

Hi folks! Hope everyone's Labor Day is going well, lots of BBQ, brews and general good times. And I really hope everyone in Florida is able to salvage something of the weekend and other than being a bit wet are well.

--------------- a little charity spam:
I'd like to introduce/remind you that I have been working with PattyeCake on Pattye's Kids. Our first goal is to raise enough money to sponsor fifty (50) kids to MDA summer camp in 2005.

Summer Camp is a chance for kids whose lives otherwise are frustrating and painful physically and emotionally to experience something truly wonderful at least once in their typically short lives. MDA typically is free to the child and MDA foots the $600 cost - by sponsoring 50 kids we will be able to free up $30,000 for MDA to use in the medical research needed to find treatments and cures for neuromuscular disorders that criple these children.

We currently have two ways you can help support this cause.
1. Buy products from our online catalog. We have over 500 items currently. All proceeds after overhead will go directly to MDA.
2. If the products don't suit your needs/wants or you merely prefer, we have Paypal donations setup for you to donate directly. 100% of all direct donations will go to MDA.

We have also setup a referal program inside the Charity Mart that will give every registered customer credit for any purchase made by anyone they refer to the site. These referal points can be used to purchase items for yourself from the catalog. Just a small way for us to say thank you for supporting this cause.

Thanks for putting up with the charity spam, and I hope to see you all visiting. Every little bit helps.
venturi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:20 PM   #2
Pattyecake
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to Pattyecake
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers for a Good Cause!
This campaign to help the kids goes year round at
http://www.pattyeskids.com and you get something in return other than just the satisfaction of helping a child!

Orders are coming in, keep 'em Coming!!

Make some money

AND!!

Help a Child
Pattyecake is offline   Reply With Quote