Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-16, 11:47 AM   #51
Adult Traffic
Pay No Attention To Me, I Am Insane

Send a message via ICQ to Adult Traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher
the fake posters there making lies is a sham, the fake posts under my username are a sham. Why would I bother to explain anything over there when all they do are scams to pretend I'm a liar?
You are a liar. No question about that. Here's a question? How does it feel to have bullshit posted about you and you don't have a voice in the matter? (Not that all of the stuff that is actually about you isn't true). Turn about is fair play and you are fair game. *You* knew what you'd be facing if it came to this and *You* know what I'm talking about here ... Don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher
No one but an admin could do this. So GreenGuy and Jim are 100% responsible for the fake posts under my username "TheButcher" over there today.

Open up your eyes, see the facts, these 2 clowns are playing all sorts of games on their board at my expense.
That was me and you're too stupid to read a nic.

It's not them and it's not a game. I don't like you *personally*, you're a lying scamming piece of shit. Hey, have you refunded any money to advertisers who paid to advertise on your board under false pretenses? I think that would be one of the first orders of business. If I was a program owner who paid YOU for advertising, I would demand:

1) Remove my materials from your association immediately as it reflects very poorly on my business

and

2) Give me my money back or face charges of fraud.

Have a nice day
Adult Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-17, 04:37 AM   #52
Lizzie
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedy
Good luck with it but you know what they say never leave important things to underlings they get it wrong or they sell you out down the river or to paypal
Teedy, you seem like a nice person, smart and on the ball...I was just curious to know what you think of theButcher now? I am assuming you heard the taped conversation with GG & Jim?

He first accused Urb of turning his e-mail address into Paypal and then he blamed YOU for all the deleted post on SC and went so far as to say you had a thick head.

Just curious as to how you feel about the guy now? I'm sure he never intended for you to actually hear the crap he was saying, but none the less, he said it.
Old 2005-02-17, 08:26 AM   #53
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Teedy, you seem like a nice person, smart and on the ball...I was just curious to know what you think of theButcher now? I am assuming you heard the taped conversation with GG & Jim?

He first accused Urb of turning his e-mail address into Paypal and then he blamed YOU for all the deleted post on SC and went so far as to say you had a thick head.

Just curious as to how you feel about the guy now? I'm sure he never intended for you to actually hear the crap he was saying, but none the less, he said it.
seems to me that its not a wrong spelling or mistaken identity since it came from the bitch-er's mouth and teedy heard it, not a hearsay or anything.

the bitch-er cannot be trusted, he'll say good things when talking to you but doesnt mean it and when he talk to others he'll blame you for whats happening just to excuse himself.
keke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-17, 02:09 PM   #54
Lizzie
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Teedy? Hello Teedy?
Old 2005-02-17, 04:17 PM   #55
BlueQuartz
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

im getting sick of thebutcher REAL fast - hes behavior is HIGHLY erratic and is no longer entertaining in the least

time to let this slide imho
BlueQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-17, 06:25 PM   #56
Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueQuartz
im getting sick of thebutcher REAL fast - hes behavior is HIGHLY erratic and is no longer entertaining in the least

time to let this slide imho
Oh, I agree that theButcher is played out, I was just curious as to how his biggest supporter, Teedy, took to being blamed for delelting all the posts that were deleted on SC More than likely she will take the blame and go on telling everyone how great he is......
Old 2005-02-17, 06:36 PM   #57
Chop Smith
Eighteen 'til I Die

Send a message via ICQ to Chop Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueQuartz
Could I direct your attention to the next most worthwhile thread on the board?
Old 2005-02-19, 08:33 AM   #58
teedy
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Oh, I agree that theButcher is played out, I was just curious as to how his biggest supporter, Teedy, took to being blamed for delelting all the posts that were deleted on SC More than likely she will take the blame and go on telling everyone how great he is......
Sorry I only saw your post tonight Lizzie(aus time) been flat out offline last week or so.

Im not sure where you get biggest supporter from?
Direct me to my cheerleading and butcher supporter posts please. Ive only ever posted what I know to be true personally about Dave.

I posted here on this board firstly because I saw someone blatently telling whoppers, Keke.

Yep I listened to the phone conversation that was broadcast the other night from beginning to end.
I can't post the conversation I had on that subject here as it was a private one.
Same as I wouldn't post any I had with you or anyone else here

Lets just say its dealt with.
teedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-19, 08:47 AM   #59
Jim
Banned

Teedy
Keke may have been wrong about a few items but almost all of what she said is true.

You have to ask yourself why would an honest board owner delete so many threads? Why would an honest board owner ban so many users? Why would an honest board owner hide who they were from the public? Why would an honest board owner edit so many posts? Why would an honest board owner set up their board so you have to be a member to read the posts?

As for Keke...
When someone does work for you, you pay them. When they win a contest, you pay them. Betraying the board owner should have nothing to do with money owed. Keke is owed money by thebutcher and he came up with a reason not to pay her. And, his reason is weak.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-19, 12:46 PM   #60
Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Teedy
Keke may have been wrong about a few items but almost all of what she said is true.

You have to ask yourself why would an honest board owner delete so many threads? Why would an honest board owner ban so many users? Why would an honest board owner hide who they were from the public? Why would an honest board owner edit so many posts? Why would an honest board owner set up their board so you have to be a member to read the posts?

As for Keke...
When someone does work for you, you pay them. When they win a contest, you pay them. Betraying the board owner should have nothing to do with money owed. Keke is owed money by thebutcher and he came up with a reason not to pay her. And, his reason is weak.
Very well said Jim
Old 2005-02-26, 02:34 PM   #61
Jim
Banned

Jesus...I haven't heard a word. Anything new going on?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-26, 02:46 PM   #62
Adult Traffic
Pay No Attention To Me, I Am Insane

Send a message via ICQ to Adult Traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Jesus...I haven't heard a word. Anything new going on?
Nah. I think he's too paranoid to let anyone look at his board. He's probably over there sucking his teeth, peeking out the windows and posting under 42 different nics arguing with himself for adding and deleting his own posts, LOL.

It would be easier to just put up:

deny from *all

LOL
Adult Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-26, 03:53 PM   #63
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adult Traffic
Nah. I think he's too paranoid to let anyone look at his board. He's probably over there sucking his teeth, peeking out the windows and posting under 42 different nics arguing with himself for adding and deleting his own posts, LOL.

It would be easier to just put up:

deny from *all

LOL
was out of town for a few days but didnt announced it, the last time i told the bitch-er he deleted my account over there haha

AST, you might be right....theres a contest there the last time i able to read the board & its interesting how many of "his" nick will win
keke is offline   Reply With Quote