Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-11-14, 05:06 PM   #1
Streamray Elli
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to Streamray Elli Send a message via Yahoo to Streamray Elli
Thumbs up LOOK: Cams.com can Pad your Christmas Fund with an EXTRA 10%!

LOOK: Cams.com can Pad your Christmas Fund with an EXTRA 10%!

FriendFinder Networks knows that what everyone wants this season is more CASH! So get your webcam traffic flowing and watch as your bonus gets growing!

How Do I Enter?
Log into our Cams.com affiliate area and click the big OPT IN NOW button on the banner at the top! This is a limited time offer, so click it today! You MUST be opted in to qualify for the 10% bonus! You must have been an affiliate since at least October 1, 2014.

How Do I GROW My Payment?
Look at your baseline earnings for October 1 - 31, 2014. If you earn more in the period of November 10, 2014 through December 7, 2014, then your check just got bigger! We will add 10% of the difference onto your next payment! Only one gpid per affiliate. Cams.com and all of its cobrands are eligible. Please read the full bonus rules in our affiliate area.

How Do I Make Even MORE Money?
You know your traffic best. At FFN we aim to provide the promotional tools that help you get the most out of your traffic. To search through our most recent additions, go to
http://banners.cams.com/
. If you have questions or additional customization ideas for any of these tools, please contact your affiliate manager immediately. If you don't have a manager, feel free to contact any of our staff you see posting on the boards! This is a synergistic relationship, and we want you and your campaigns to succeed!

If you're not making money with Cams.com yet, why not click here to get started?

If you have any questions, please contact your affiliate manager or you can talk to any of our team:

Nancy: icq #336254406 | yahoo nan_z_deau | skype nd_roberts
Courtney: icq #642662709 | skype crudolphffn
Kalyn: icq #609762703 | yahoo kalyn_ffn | skype kalyn.sanders
Bryce: icq #611305339 | yahoo bwagshul | skype Bryce.wagshul1
Ben Murdoch: icq #669919663 | yahoo Murdoch_ffn | skype Murdoch_ffn
Hermandeep: icq #635851669 | yahoo hermandeep | skype herman1223
Rhonda (Penthouse): icq #207932319 | yahoo ff_rhondak | skype xrhon23x
Gabe: yahoo ff_gausiello | skype ff_gausielo
spanish speaking - Ruben: icq #633309196 | yahoo r_rodriquez_ffn | skype r_rodriquez_ffn
Streamray Elli is offline   Reply With Quote