Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-11-10, 12:59 PM   #1
Yo Adrian
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to Yo Adrian
SlickFeeds Rolls Out .99 Cent Flash Feeds!

We've been talking to a lot of people lately who have been telling us that this tough economy has resulted in a consistent drop in member retention. And we know from experience that when times get tough feeds are often the first to go. We don't like this trend very much so we decided to do something about it.

Starting right now, today, we're launching a new promotion which gives you some of the hottest feeds in the industry for next to no money. Reply to this thread, contact me directly, or request a free demo at SlickFeeds.com and you'll get all of our high quality EXCLUSIVE flash feeds for only $0.99 CENTS a gig, with No Monthly Minimum and No Monthly Base Fees. You only pay for what your members use. It's as simple as that. We'll even give you 2 weeks to test our feeds on your members, for free. No obligations.

Check out our exclusive feeds for yourself, just request a quick demo at SlickFeeds.com, or contact me directly.. I'm always online. ICQ: 316-754
Adult SEO and CRO services
Yo Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 01:34 PM   #2
ed_banger
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

So you provide updated content at $0.99/gig?

IE, I have members paying me for membership to a site, and the members watch the content from your feed, and you charge me just $0.99/gig for usage?

Sorry if I appear dense, I'm still new to adult, and am doing mostly blogging to promote sponsors, but the thought of running my own paysite intrigues me.

Adult bloggers wanted
ed_banger is offline   Reply With Quote