Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-02-20, 06:38 PM   #1
Jonno
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Getting Traffic to a Hub and Epassporte Problems

Hi Everyone:
I hope you are all making a few bucks today and having some fun as well! I have been making free sites for about 6 months now and have made a few sales. As I am beginning to get more sites out there I want to build a hub and drive some traffic to it. Is it acceptable to put a link from my current free sites to my hub or is that something that link list owners do not like. What are the best traffic generators for hubs? I was thinking of having a niche specific hub as most of my sites are in the mature category does that make sense?

Also

Has anyone had problems getting signed up with epassporte? I have tried several times now and even called them from the UK (on hold for ages) and still I can't get them to charge my credit card account with a pending amount which they say they need for me to validate the card and start using the account (sounds complicated but I guess they want to prove that I'm the real owner of the card I want to use to add money to an epassporte account) I really want to get it started as I've been given an opportunity for a submit pass to a linklist and I can't send the cash without an epassporte account! Any ideas anyone |confused|

Thanks in advance for any advice it is truly appreciated

Jonno
Jonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:50 PM   #2
Licker4U
Mean people suck, nice people swallow, are you mean or nice?

Send a message via ICQ to Licker4U Send a message via AIM to Licker4U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
Hi Everyone:Is it acceptable to put a link from my current free sites to my hub or is that something that link list owners do not like. Jonno

Since you're allowed 3 outgoing links/page you should be OK using one of those links to point to your hub.
Licker4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:56 PM   #3
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
Hi Everyone:
I hope you are all making a few bucks today and having some fun as well! I have been making free sites for about 6 months now and have made a few sales. As I am beginning to get more sites out there I want to build a hub and drive some traffic to it. Is it acceptable to put a link from my current free sites to my hub or is that something that link list owners do not like. What are the best traffic generators for hubs? I was thinking of having a niche specific hub as most of my sites are in the mature category does that make sense?

Also

Has anyone had problems getting signed up with epassporte? I have tried several times now and even called them from the UK (on hold for ages) and still I can't get them to charge my credit card account with a pending amount which they say they need for me to validate the card and start using the account (sounds complicated but I guess they want to prove that I'm the real owner of the card I want to use to add money to an epassporte account) I really want to get it started as I've been given an opportunity for a submit pass to a linklist and I can't send the cash without an epassporte account! Any ideas anyone |confused|

Thanks in advance for any advice it is truly appreciated

Jonno

Hi Jono,

Re point two, I found the fastest way to get set up with EP was to find a programme that sorted it all out and even issued you the card without cost. I wont spam here though if you pm I will send you a UK programme that does just this

With regard to your hub its a great idea, in the past I have made niche hubs and submitted niche specific sites to the LL, it works well and also gets you a few bonus sales from SE traffic. My only advice is to take some timer and set it up right.

Another you can do is make your hub then use Htaccess to send all your error traffic to your own hub to help get it started, if you have freesites on the go and are activly building and submitting this is a valuble source of traffic worth using.
SmithsMedia is offline   Reply With Quote