Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-04-09, 02:37 PM   #1
Carl
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

galleries, and hosting...

What type of bandwidth usage can I expect to see once I start submitting galleries regularly?

I have paid accounts to richardsrealm, snakesworld, frenchcum, video post, and library of thumbs. (I will be adding more soon) I am also picking up free partner accounts where I can find them.

I used about 4-5 gb a day at the most on just submitting free sites, and when I first started TGP submissions I was just using Richards realm, and snakesworld then my transfer went up to about 20GB a day. That is when I decided my shared hosting might not be enough for gallery submissions I will only use it for free sites...

I got a 100mbps dedicated server to host my galleries on. I am guessing that this is good enough? What kind of numbers can I expect to see with about 7-10 paid submit accounts, and some free partner accounts? Also I would like to know is it worth submitting to sites in a submitter DB like chameleon? The non partner sites?

Thanks,
Carl
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote