Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-11-28, 04:50 PM   #26
wildgirl
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

That's really nice
Old 2005-11-29, 05:54 PM   #27
Kenny B!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to Kenny B!
Arcade and pinball machies are great, expecially the originals. I have a Smart Toss'em which is like one of those skeetball machines that I bought at a kids funpark bankrupsy sale years ago.

They have some great arcade games on ebay but th shipping breaks the deal. I'm looking for a tabletop pacman.

ken@iacash.com
Kenny B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-29, 06:55 PM   #28
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny B!
Arcade and pinball machies are great, expecially the originals. I have a Smart Toss'em which is like one of those skeetball machines that I bought at a kids funpark bankrupsy sale years ago.
I love SkeetBall. When I am on holiday I end up spending a fortune on it, collect the tokens, and end up with some useless piece of crap that I don't need and could have purchased for a fraction of what I paid out on the damn game.

If I am with friends, we often play for drinks.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-29, 07:42 PM   #29
Kenny B!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to Kenny B!
Mine is the shorter version, here a pic of it when I first got it years ago and had a place that it fit in! Unfortunatly when my girlfriend moved in it had to be put in storage to make room for her stuff, ahhhh compromise!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010001.JPG (48.3 KB, 99 views)

ken@iacash.com
Kenny B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-30, 05:37 PM   #30
Bishop
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to Bishop
Tortus32,

Look into buying or building a MAME machine. I bought 3 old arcade machines years ago that had various problems. I sold the functioning game boards on Ebay and made some money. I ended up having nothing invested in the cabinets.

I made refinishing the cabinets a hobby. I have only completed one of the machines but I had a good time doing it. I installed a cheap PC that plays everything perfectly and got a new control panel - http://x-arcade.com/two-player.shtml.

I've got an arcade machine that plays about 3500 original games, a video poker machine, and a Rock-ola CD jukebox in the house. I bought a skeeball table about a year ago and put it in the garage. If you grew up playing games now is an excellent time to pick up your old favorites without spending a ton of money. Contact a vending machine company near you and see if they have anything they want to get rid of. That is how I bought my cabinets.

I figure I will finish the other two cabinets one of these days.. its good to have a hobby on stand by I think. haha
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote