Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Adult Help Wanted Ads
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-08-18, 01:00 PM   #1
hashbury
My name is hashbury not assburry

Looking to pick up some part time work / small projects

I think I might have another child on the way and could use some extra income.

I would like to pick up some small jobs / projects. I am not looking for a full time position or to spend more than 15 to 20 hours a week on projects (unless it’s really worth it). I have a wife and two kids that need my attention.

Right now I am employed at a company that runs avs sites and mobile sites. I work a 9 to 5 est, So my time for projects would be limited to after 6pm est. I also work with a sextoy site that makes their own patented cockring.

I am qualified in the following areas:

Affiliate: I started as an affiliate and made a decent income before being asked to go full time at a local in house company.

Experience with nats: I know the backend of nats and worked with it for more almost a year before going to a custom platform.

Video encoding and lower level editing: I can encode paysite content into multiple mobile formats (3gp, mp4, psp, etc...). I can edit videos, watermark them and add in premade intros etc...

Affiliate management: Helping affiliates, finding affiliates, and resolving any problems with affiliate’s in a nice and professional manner.

Content Buyer: I am very good at finding great deals on content and I currently do all the purchasing for my current company. I have a partner who will shoot exclusive HD content but its always at a higher price. We are in the Tampa area and travel to other well know spots in Florida for shoots.

Joomla experience: I can make the backend of paysites out of joomla. I can also integrate joomla with nats if you use my hosting company. I can also develop almost any kind of site out of joomla.

Wordpress: I have worked with wordpress for more than 2 years, but prefer not to write post (I have my own writers I prefer to use). I can manipulate templates and put in your own designs, sponsor links, or set it up to carry affiliate ids throughout wordpress.

Zencart: I can setup zencart stores and other stores using other carts. Zencart I prefer to use because they have more options in the admin area and I am used to the backend. I can integrate a merchant account into the cart or setup to where you can collect the cc and bill them directly yourself. I am very knowledgeable with carts and prefer to work on these type of projects.

Linklist and Freesites: I started in this industry by making freesites and linklist. The freeesites I make from sponsor content and use there site headers/footers to make them look more professional.

Galleries: I have experience with making and submitting galleries but to be honest mine are subpar at best. Im not really looking for this type of work, but if the price is right I do have an account at pichunter and do make sales off of my galleries.

Design Experience: My design experience is limited, Mainly headers for my own sites. Not really looking for this type of work either, but I can do what needs to be done for joomla, wordpress, and basic site needs.

Tube sites: I can install and populate tube sites but I do not run any tubes myself.

PHP MYSQL: I have some limited knowledge of php and mysql (no object oriented experience). I can tweak wordpress, joomla sites, and other sites with small changes in code. I cannot create plugins. I do however have a better understanding of mysql. I can import, export, and populate databases with the proper information provided.

Adwords: I have run quite a few adwords campaign’s at a decent success rate. I do find that a smaller niche always converts better than going after more typical type of niche.

Advertising: I am experienced in buying ads through forums, sites, and other companies like juicy ads. Also with galleries, freesites, and even link dumps. I’m not a tube fan so i have not uploaded many videos to tube sites for promotion unless it was for an affiliate.

Sex Toys: I have ran and promoted sextoy sites including affiliate management for my own sites. I have also helped venders get there sex toys listed on wholesale and retail sites. I can also sell numerous sextoy items on ebay and other auction sites. I have sold items that are kept in stock (in house) and have extensive experience with drop shipping. I can also get sex toy items directly from china at a cheaper price then you would find in the US or other places. I prefer working with sextoys because most of my part time income comes from them.

Running Site Networks: I have experience in running networks of sites (my own mainly) but as all the affiliate programs close I have shifted to physical products (I find it easier money for the work).

To sum up this post, I am most experienced with sextoys, joomla, zencart, and affiliate management. I follow the adult industry very closely. I might not post on forums that much, but that is because I have my hands busy most of the time. I am not against working for a full time company, but I already have a nice salary that I can depend on. I am also not really interested commissioned based work as I like to get paid for the work I have done. Unless it was something I could not refuse.

If you have some work you can contact me at my personal email address hashbury [(@)] tampabay.rr. com
Old 2011-07-12, 10:02 PM   #2
newxxx
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

email sent
newxxx is offline   Reply With Quote