Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-03-26, 02:46 PM   #1
Jel
I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare

Anyone Else Been Shitcanned By Bang Bros?

Cut & Paste on a few boards to get as much feedback as possible

-------------------------------------------------------

Been with BangBros a few years now, since around 2005, and had 2 accounts with them, after asking first if there was a way to set a campaign to track adwords sales, and being told the best way was to create a 2nd account.

Lost my login details for both accounts after a HDD crash in 2008, and after a bit of to-ing and froing, retrieved both sets of details.

Noticed today one of the accounts as having the red square in statsremote, and found I was getting this message:

"Your login is correct, but your account has not yet received final approval.
Your account has been banned"

Sent an email asking what the problem was, and recieved:

"To reactivate this account we require that you verify your ID with us. You can do this by sending us a copy of your passport or license to affiliates @ bangbrosonline.com"

Sent my passport scan, asked what the problem was, and stated my other account was active, to get the reply:

"Sorry but we are unable to reactivate your account. from a business standpoint we cannot reopen your accounts."

To which I checked my other account, and sure enough, they've shitcanned that one also lol.

I'm a bit stumped by this, and can only assume it's for 'fraud', which is from what I've read on various boards over the years, the only issue that elicits such a non-explanatory response to an inquiry as to why an account has been terminated.

Anyone else had issues with them?
Jel is offline   Reply With Quote