Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-10-25, 02:21 PM   #1
Biggle Jones
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Talking Calling all Content Producers w/ available models...In here please

We are looking to expand our site list and want to talk with Content Producers with female teen models available for custom shoots. Our main goal is to find new Solo-models that would be shot exclusively for our company. But we are also looking for girls for a new multi-model site that is currently in the works. Girls of all ethnicities are fine with us, but they have to be really hot (please don't respond with 5's and 6's). But other than that, it doesn't matter if they're Japanese, Goth/Punk, Girl Next Door, Nude, Hardcore...etc (although try to keep generic Eastern Euro girls to a minimum). We just want teen models that can sell; as well as photography that doesn't suck. We need photos and videos and the content needs to be exclusive.

So feel free to hit me up on ICQ or Email(preferred) with your prices and links to models/content. I'm sure I'm going to get a good amount of responses for this, so please be patient if I don't get back with you right away. We are looking to get started ASAP, so hit me up!
Biggle Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 02:26 PM   #2
Biggle Jones
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Ooops...didn't have my info in my sig. Take two.
Biggle Jones is offline   Reply With Quote