Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Thursday To You! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=57743)

Greenguy 2010-06-03 06:57 AM

Good Thursday To You!

Morning |waves|

3 more wake up til Vegas |bananna|

Nothing but work is on the agenda for me today. OK, maybe a little Red Dead, but no more than 4 hours :D

Fonz 2010-06-03 07:00 AM

Good morning,

Noon here and I already finished the offline job, so doing the online thing will be for the rest of the day. And maybe a little bike ride with the girlfriend in the evening.
I wish I had a game console right now :)

Have a good day all!

MrMaryLou 2010-06-03 07:03 AM

Good Morning All :)

Rowdy 2010-06-03 07:50 AM

Morning folks :)

Cleo 2010-06-03 08:07 AM

Going to be spending most of the day with my fat ass planted in my new office chair.

Yesterday my office chair broke at the weld where the base connects so last night I went off to Office Depot and picked up the cheapest chair that was fully adjustable and seemed comfortable.

Other than spending the day working not much else planned for today.

cthulhu_waves 2010-06-03 08:44 AM

Wow, these past few weeks whiz by! I start working on Sunday evening and now it's Thursday morning!?!?!

Oh, and good morning, folks! Hope you have a productive day!

Simon 2010-06-03 09:09 AM

Good morning world |waves|

I keep telling myself I'll get a really good chair one day, Cleo, but I keep doing what you did. I go sit in a few, find the most comfortable one that's adjustable at a good price and figure I'll just replace it again when it gets uncomfortable or I break it.

Sunny and humid with a good chance of afternoon rain - which is the forecast for everyday during hurricane season here. No matter since I'll be inside in the a/c working on things all day.

Wishing a good one to all.

:)

Cleo 2010-06-03 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 483142)
I keep telling myself I'll get a really good chair one day, Cleo, but I keep doing what you did. I go sit in a few, find the most comfortable one that's adjustable at a good price and figure I'll just replace it again when it gets uncomfortable or I break it.

I've bought expensive chairs and after a few years they break too so this time I went with cheap.

Jim 2010-06-03 10:08 AM

Good Morning
It was raining this morning so there was no walking this morning. :) Nothing but work on the agenda today.

Ramster 2010-06-03 10:20 AM

Good morning.

Just work today and I have to get a part for my furnace, hopefully it's just the small part and not a major problem.

JustRobert 2010-06-03 10:28 AM

Good Morning :)
Taking my wife to the doctors today. After that it's work as usual.

AdultLabsPromo 2010-06-03 10:34 AM

Mornin folks! Have a great day!

terry 2010-06-03 11:07 AM

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Everyone!

The crack in my foundation is now fixed and I just have to wait for the payment from the insurance in order to fix the floors and walls... yippie!

Have a great day!

bDok 2010-06-03 11:21 AM

Yawn. Morning. Spent too much money yesterday at guitar center. Purchased a new mixer and a bunch of cables. Still have some other things I'm getting. Going to get those next month though.

I just want this one project to be to the manageable state. I'm so sick of data entry. I'm so far behind with other things. Oh well.

With everyone now outta town it's nice to just be at home without feeling like I need to play fun coordinator. Lots of work today and then I'll be cleaning up the mess that was done to the house the past couple days.

bluebrit 2010-06-03 11:21 AM

Good morning all.

Emmy's father passed away last night after fighting cancer for over a year. She is dealing with her loss fairly well because both she and her father had time to come to terms with his illness but at the end his passing was a blessing and for that she was grateful.

I remember one time when Emmy told her dad " I don't do funerals so don't expect to see me there when you're looking down. I would rather remember you as you are now." And he replied with a smile " That's ok I'm the same and who knows, I may be looking up, rather than down." Her father was quite a character and he could find humor in even the saddest of conversations.

I never really got to know the man as well as I would have liked but we had a mutual respect for each other and I knew him as a man of integrity with a firm grasp on life and an understanding of business that made him a well respected pillar of the community. He will be sadly missed by his family and friends.

cd34 2010-06-03 11:56 AM

Our thoughts are with you both Emerald and bluebrit.

LeRoy 2010-06-03 12:07 PM

Sorry to hear for your loss Emerald and bluebrit.

stuveltje 2010-06-03 12:23 PM

good eve all:) yes i am still around...first....my condolances to bleubrit and emmy for their lost:(

Second...i do wanna write my story here how i changed my life the last year...but i am to tired for that now, third...thanks to cd34 for understanding and helping me with the final fase to fix my biss:)))
will tell my changing life story tomorrow and i realy dont care if you guys and girls care or not care..i will just post it...so bite me:DDDDD

stu

stuveltje 2010-06-03 12:35 PM

heyyyyyyyyy Cleo took me awhile to find out that avatar from you...but hey a nice one;)...but you live on florida coast right, saw some news today here the the oil is only a couple of kilometers from the florida coast...i hope you wont get bugged with it...bad thing there;(

stu

SheepGuy 2010-06-03 02:24 PM

Very sad to hear of your loss Emmy and Les

Cleo 2010-06-03 02:32 PM

Sorry for your loss Emerald and Bluebrit.

I don't really know what else to say, death sucks. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuveltje (Post 483191)
heyyyyyyyyy Cleo took me awhile to find out that avatar from you...but hey a nice one;)...but you live on florida coast right, saw some news today here the the oil is only a couple of kilometers from the florida coast...i hope you wont get bugged with it...bad thing there;

The oil is thousands of miles away from where I live in Florida and isn't expected to ever reach where I live.

stuveltje 2010-06-03 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 483197)
Sorry for your loss Emerald and Bluebrit.

I don't really know what else to say, death sucks. :(

The oil is thousands of miles away from where I live in Florida and isn't expected to ever reach where I live.

haa then we get the wrong info here...we see guys checking the florida coast already for oil...and here they mention ...florida coast will soon be hit with the oil...but then the news guys suck just as bad as the weather guys:DDDD...make that...you mention where you live...so i forgot to take notice of that one...i only see florida coast:)))

Cleo 2010-06-03 03:07 PM

Yeah Fort Lauderdale isn't even on the gulf coast.

I'm planning on kayaking and snorkeling this weekend. The only thing that might prevent that is the nasty summer storms we are already getting and the only thing I worry about is getting a strong hurricane this year.

stuveltje 2010-06-03 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 483201)
Yeah Fort Lauderdale isn't even on the gulf coast.

I'm planning on kayaking and snorkeling this weekend. The only thing that might prevent that is the nasty summer storms we are already getting and the only thing I worry about is getting a strong hurricane this year.

haa yeah i keep an eye on that too...things in usa are mention here too in the news...here summer (spring) is realy bad....i dont have the feeling my kids have a summer holiday from school in about 4 weeks...normally we where siting outside this time of year...yep you can sit ouside with a wintercoat...goddamn its almost summer its getting dark at 10:30 in eve but hel its cold, 9C at evening, normally we would have 18C in eve here now....bad summer this year

stuveltje 2010-06-03 03:18 PM

weather forcast told here today 22c no wind...i got about 18C and tons of wind...i put my 4 birds outside in their cage...i had to scrap them out between those ...how the fuck you name it.,..well those iron things to keep the birds inside...realy hurricane winds...i hate the weatherguy...and my birds hate me:DDDD