Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-06-27, 05:06 PM   #15
Allfetish
If you really need money, you can sell your kidney or even your car

Yahoo groups aren't really a big deal. I think he is nit picking. True story, one guy laughed at me in the distant past when I showed him my yahoo group.... He said that he wasn't going to trade with a yahoo group.

....then a while later I noticed he was spamming my groups with his links and begging me to approve the messages. He didn't realize owned those groups too.

There is some stolen content but few people know about it. For starters yahoo hides most of the adult groups behind a "firewall" that a user must pass into before adult results are returned n search. There are pictures here and there, but not very much as a rule. Most of the "files" sections where movies are, are just filled with spam. And the clips are usually tiny as yahoo does not allow much.

The guy was just being bitter and petty. Yahoo groups are small potatoes compared to illegal tubes and rapidshare. I'd just give hm the bird and move on to another content provider. There are many content providers starving right now and they'd love someone who would purchase $1000 worth of content from them.
Allfetish is offline   Reply With Quote