Old 2006-05-06, 06:39 AM   #26
Jim
Banned

I now have a new password.
Thanks Kevin and Isabel
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 07:20 AM   #27
conny
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Small true story about epassporte ;-)

But its a bizz account not a regular account

Wednesday on the boat.
Due to possible beer intox i droped the card in the water.
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM |shocking| depth around 30m/90feet

Back home I phoned customer service.
I was send within 2 mins a form. I filled it up
send it back. And the card is on the way.

What did we learn from this ?

Epassporte cards do NOT float
conny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 09:21 AM   #28
Keyser Soze
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Send a message via ICQ to Keyser Soze
Quote:
Originally Posted by plateman
speaking of epassporte I lost my card and exhausted all possible places I could have lost it....So I call customer service, 35.00 fuckin dollars for a new card, talk about robbery plus I just paid the anual fee in jan.

a bank or CC company dont charge 35.00 fuckin dollars for a new card...

epassporte gouge you on a replacement card..... that's BS
ePassporte is neither a bank or a CC company.
Banks and CC companies makes money their way, ePassporte makes money via fees for cards, transaction fees, load fees and so on.
Old 2006-05-08, 09:24 AM   #29
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy
There is no way in hell they will email you the password for your account - especially to an email addy other than the one that's on the account
The process for getting a new password is to answer a series of questions to verify the caller is the person he claims to be, then the password will be reset and send to the email on file.
If a card holder no longer have access to that email, the card holder needs to fill out a form and return it to have the email changes.
The form requires the card holder to either send in information about the load card on file or proof of identity depending on which type of account it si.
Old 2006-05-08, 09:32 AM   #30
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
I am just going to let this run it's course. There are a lot of things i could do to get this right but, most webmasters can't. Clay took good care of me several years ago when he was running Epoch. When nobody was getting paid from them, he made sure I did. This was way back when Epoch had some serious problems.

But, I just really want to see how their customer service works. And so far, they suck.

By the way, epassportecssucks.com is available I wonder if a collection of epassporte cs nightmares would improve anything. Jesus, I have 3 items so far I could add to the colection. I wonder if anyone has ever had a good experience with their customer service.
The reason I started working for ePassporte is to provide support to webmasters. I am online 7 days a week (besides last week first days of since December) and I read the boards, answer emails and ICQs.
I may not be able to solve your problem instantly but in this case if you have contacted me saying you had a problem with your password and no longer had access to your email, I would have emailed you the form you needed to fill out asked you to return it to me and it would have been changed and the password reset within 1 business day.

I read your thread when you made it.
Old 2006-05-08, 09:35 AM   #31
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuveltje
mmmmmmmm i never expected i would have shit with epassporte, i found out today that my plastic card has expired date 05/2006 well what the fuck why dont i have an new one? and why does my virtual accound works for the whole month of may and not my plastic card, oke i have not a new card, i emailed them this midday with my problem, i got an answer back quick, this answer:
Dear Cardholder,

For further assistance, please call our Cardholder Services Center at any
of the phone numbers listed below.

I hope this is helpful and please let me know if I can be of further
assistance.

Regards,

ePassporte Cardholder Services
cs@epassporte.com
Toll-Free from US: 1-877-372-7790
International and US: 1-310-301-2001

and no that isnt helpful, fuck that, i explain my problem ...........and oh i am getting in sucha bad fucking mood because of this
Does your card say good thru 05/06 ?
Then it will be good until May 31st.
A new card should have been ordered for you and the fee deducted from your account, if it haven't please let me know and I will look into it.
Old 2006-05-08, 09:35 AM   #32
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuveltje
now fuck that...i posted here not 10 minutes later i get an email that my card has bin renewed and it will be soon in my mailbox and that the old card works till 01 jun , well we will try it again tomorrow, because i know from other webmasters they had the same shit, the card stops working a month before expire date
That will teach me to read the entire thread before answering
Old 2006-05-08, 09:37 AM   #33
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetGoonie
speaking of epassporte....I'll save my rants about them and how epassporte really needs a complete overhaul....but does anyone know of a rep from there that hangs out here at GG&Jim? I know there is michael Olsen, but hes away on vacation and I need a long recurring issue fixed like now. Using their cs@epassporte email is useless most of the time...
I am here now.
If you have ICQ'ed me I most likely didn't get it, since I only had authorizations/messages from 05/02 when I logged on today.

If you still have a problem please let me know.
Old 2006-05-08, 09:48 AM   #34
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
The reason I started working for ePassporte is to provide support to webmasters. I am online 7 days a week (besides last week first days of since December) and I read the boards, answer emails and ICQs.
I may not be able to solve your problem instantly but in this case if you have contacted me saying you had a problem with your password and no longer had access to your email, I would have emailed you the form you needed to fill out asked you to return it to me and it would have been changed and the password reset within 1 business day.

I read your thread when you made it.
Keyser
The test was to see how long it would take customer support to do their jobs. As I said, it should not take over 48 hours. After 48 hours I posted my email and account name. For the first 48 hours, I wanted to be a webmaster that doesn't post on boards, doesn't know who to contact and rightly so, depends on something that calls themselves epassporte customer service. The person I spoke to on the phone was both rude and apparently wrong with his instructions. I don't mind getting gouged on the load fees because of the service it provides. The real only problem I have ever had with epassporte was their customer disservice. I really hoped that by now, the customer service issues would be taken care of. But that really does seem to be a very low priority on epassporte's list.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-09, 11:52 PM   #35
digifan
...and since we know an end will come it makes our living so much fun

Send a message via ICQ to digifan
Hmm, the funny thing is that i couldn't even call them and answer any questions, I cannot speak... oh my.

Webair Rocks
digifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-10, 02:35 PM   #36
Dagwolf
They have the Internet on computers, now?

Send a message via ICQ to Dagwolf
How to get fast customer service from epassporte...
Just post the magic words
Keyser Soze to any adult webmaster board...

And lo, he appears.
Old 2006-05-10, 02:37 PM   #37
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
i hitted keyzer soze up today at icq because i had again a little problem, but he talked to me right away and gave me an solution which should work, didnt test it yet, will see tomorrow, now i am just to tired to go out to atm to test my plastic card, will tell tomorrow if it got fixed, but i sure like i can catch soemone on icq quick
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-10, 02:38 PM   #38
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwolf
How to get fast customer service from epassporte...
Just post the magic words
Keyser Soze to any adult webmaster board...

And lo, he appears.
You called
Old 2006-05-10, 02:46 PM   #39
Dagwolf
They have the Internet on computers, now?

Send a message via ICQ to Dagwolf
See what I mean?... This guy's on the ball.

I think you have to spell it right, though. Siezure Koze will get you nowhere.

Oh, and Keyser, you need to fix your sig.

Last edited by Dagwolf; 2006-05-10 at 02:50 PM..
Dagwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-30, 04:11 PM   #40
stuveltje

i need to fucking nag, i am in a realy bad mood today, say it is a real monday while its teusday...........keyser i know you where avavilble for me on icq all the time, but you also depend on what the tech do at epassporte, for real i am having troubles with epassporte already since i posted in this thread, and yes keyser i dont blame you, i can reach you on icq and you do your best and yes you have to wait what the tech does but it is realy getting on my nerve, not a working card then a working old card, then again a new card while i just have my new card , then chaning pin all the time and the old card is working again, then sudenly my old card is expired again, then the new card is already working because my accound is sett on 2010 and a new card is on his way, oke a mistake, but good i could pull money, now again both card dont work, pin is wrong, i try to change my pin and get a error, cant change my pin, you are up to date about that problem, you have to wait on the tech i know, but this is realy something persons need to know, i try to buy something with my virtual card, it doesnt work, do i like epassporte, yes hell i do, but i dont like the hell i am already going thru for 3 weeks with epassporte, on this moment i cant do shit with my accound, but i have a couple of host to pay with that accound........ahhhhhh that felt good, and like i said keyser i dont blame you , you are around to hear my nagging
Old 2006-05-31, 03:25 AM   #41
swedguy
Vagabond

Send a message via ICQ to swedguy
Since I didn't get an answer through your message center, I will give this thread a try.

"Earlier this month, there was an error renewing your electron card, which may have caused you to experience unexplained failures when trying to use your card at a merchant or withdraw funds from an ATM. The problem has now been rectified. We apologize for any inconvenience"

Does that mean I can use my old card that expires 05/2006 after 05/2006?
swedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 08:38 AM   #42
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedguy
Since I didn't get an answer through your message center, I will give this thread a try.

"Earlier this month, there was an error renewing your electron card, which may have caused you to experience unexplained failures when trying to use your card at a merchant or withdraw funds from an ATM. The problem has now been rectified. We apologize for any inconvenience"

Does that mean I can use my old card that expires 05/2006 after 05/2006?
No
A new card should have been ordered for you since your current card expires 05/06.
Please contact me with your account name and I will check into it.
Old 2006-05-31, 08:45 AM   #43
stuveltje

oke test the old card it works again, now tomorrow me gonna test the new card because tomorrow that one should work again.