Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-06-10, 05:05 AM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Exclamation LAST CALL to reinstall links to ClitPass

Looking at my to-do list, I expect to have the submit form finished today or tomorrow, and after that I'll start writing the dead links/link checker script which will remove (among other things) all galleries and free sites that no longer have a link back to Clitpass. I doubt if I'll finish it before Tuesday, and even if I do I'll not start to use it until late Tuesday night (USA time - early morning Wednesday GMT). This gives you five days to put any links you have removed back (assuming you still want to be listed). However, if, for some reason, you need more time, please PM me and I'll sort it out.

Please note that this will be a long, boring job, because the script will not be fully automatic. I don't know if, for example, free site links are on a submitted page, an internal page, or a link list page. So if a site shows as "no link", I am going to have to check it manually. There are tens of thousands of links in PC's database, so it will take me weeks of boring work, and by the end of it I am going to hate everyone who has removed their links and caused me to have to do this job. If you come back in a month or so and say "I've now added your link, can you re-list my gallery/site please." I will probably rip off your arm and beat you to death with the sticky end! So, if you need more time, please tell me now.

Also note that if the script finds more than three galleries/sites from you without links (mistakes occur, so it will ignore 1 or 2) the script will automatically dump you on my blacklist. This will not only apply to the three sites that came from PC, but on my other link list and across all my TGPs too. Although that may not be much of a threat, because with a couple of exceptions they don't get a lot of traffic, and a few get so few posts that I am considering closing them and redirecting the traffic to ClitPass when it is finished!

But if you want to stay on my "nice people" list, and you have removed links from your galleries/free sites, now would be a good time to put them back!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote