Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-01-18, 06:15 PM   #1
Yahook
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook
Quote:
You ignorant crybaby fuck. Older man? What the fuck are you talking about? I think swallowing all that jizz has left you cracked. I'm 35, you dumb shit.

Take a hint. Go fuck yourself shitdick, and do it somewhere else. NO ONE here likes you. EVERYONE thinks you are a piece of shit. You are nothing but an unflushed turd that has been left in the toilet so long, you've lost your ability to float to the surface.

I'm not going to stop publicly abusing your pathetic ass. It gives me too much personal satisfaction. Hell, I schedule time for it. It's not like I'm going to follow you to another board. You don't like me? Go away. Then, you won't have to deal with me, you bloated sack of puss.
Hahaha

There is a difference between Surfn and Useless Warior. Surfn just jump to each thread he see and post something useless there usually without reading the entire thing. You just know how to jerk and how to post a shit on the boards and you are proud of it! There nothing to be proud of - you're just a stupid jerk in your 35 and the yeard didn't teach you something clever.
Yahook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 06:22 PM   #2
regulate
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

welp since this thread is turning to an all out war.. ecchi you can go fuck yourself I doubt u could do better suck pump.. It may be a lazy design buts its the first one an I threw it together in an hour and bet i'm still getting more traffic than u... Didn't your mommy ever teach u if u aint got nuthin nice to say don't say it at all? pfft
regulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 06:23 PM   #3
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahook
You just know how to jerk and how to post a shit on the boards and you are proud of it! There nothing to be proud of - you're just a stupid jerk in your 35 and the yeard didn't teach you something clever.
Roman Maroni. You are making a huge mistake in taking me on. I live for this shit. I'd advise you to go away.
Old 2006-01-18, 06:25 PM   #4
regulate
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

oh yah and wetnwildfun.com will not be taking any sites linking to penisbot.com or wetplace.com cuz they suck
Old 2006-01-18, 06:32 PM   #5
sue-fl
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to sue-fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulate
oh yah and wetnwildfun.com will not be taking any sites linking to penisbot.com or wetplace.com cuz they suck
Not a real smart move there. Both of those sites are at the top for sending traffic. I think as they say you just bit the hand that feeds you.
sue-fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 06:42 PM   #6
Surfn
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance

Send a message via ICQ to Surfn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue-fl
Not a real smart move there. Both of those sites are at the top for sending traffic. I think as they say you just bit the hand that feeds you.
I'd let you bite me anythime

Surfn's Links Are you a partner?

Surfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 10:36 PM   #7
sue-fl
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to sue-fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfn
I'd let you bite me anythime
thanks surfn would bite you anytime! Great post as this thread needed some humor, besides yahook
sue-fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 07:25 PM   #8
regulate

lol.. i think we forget what makes the adult industry.. Fresh sites fresh content.. I don't get any traffic from them anyways and if i wanted it I could get it... Those sites have been around and people want to see new sites.. Only reason they have traffic is because of their google ranking which can be surpassed.. Too bad.. Can't we all just can't get along??
Old 2006-01-18, 07:39 PM   #9
regulate

I took my folder tabs out now can i have a cookie?
Old 2006-01-18, 07:41 PM   #10
regulate

lol.. i was kiddin anywayz I figured since everyone else was dueling why couldn't I But i'll redesign anywayz cuz i don't wanna b a copycat
Old 2006-01-18, 06:33 PM   #11
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulate
Being that they already aren't excepting sites with your recip, it seems that your new rule will be pretty easy to enforce.