Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-07-27, 12:10 PM   #1
Rand
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright

ePassporte and Paycom.net Owners Divide Business Interests

MARINA DEL REY, CA

The owners of ePassporte, NV, a pre-paid Visa card and Paycom.net, a leading processor of online payment transactions, have divided their business interests, the companies reported today.

Details and terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Both companies reported, however, that Christopher Mallick is now the sole owner of ePassporte and Joel Hall and Clayton Andrews are the sole owners of Paycom.net. Neither company’s business model will change.

Hall and Andrews, the original Co-Founders of Paycom.net, and Mallick, who joined the company later, had been business partners for five years.

Clay Andrews and Joel Hall issued a joint statement on behalf of Paycom.net, “We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed a transaction that provides the individuals involved with their own separate and exclusive business and allows both companies to focus on core competencies and goals that are targeted to meet their respective clients' needs. We both wish the ePassporte team the best of luck.”

Christopher Mallick commented on behalf of ePassporte, “I am pleased to be able to focus my full attention on ePassporte and the many exciting opportunities the brand has to offer consumers. I look forward to working with the many associates, vendors and strategic partners much closer now. I am sure Paycom.net will continue to grow and prosper and will remain the industry leader in payment processing.”

Paycom.net will remain in their current offices in Southern California. ePassporte will have a representative office in Southern California, with its corporate headquarters and majority of its business activities remaining in Curacao. ePassporte’s sales and marketing operation is located in Toronto.

About ePassporte:

ePassporte sells pre-paid Virtual Visa and Visa Electron products to online consumers and offers a proprietary peer-to-peer network connecting businesses and individuals worldwide via the Internet. ePassporte is accepted everywhere that Visa is accepted and at PLUS ATMs worldwide. Visit www.epassporte.com for more information.

About Paycom.net:

Paycom.net is an Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP). Paycom.net specializes in billing for subscription based Websites, password management, fraud prevention, customer service, and innovative marketing and retention tools. Visit www.paycom.net for more information.
Rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-27, 01:17 PM   #2
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
This will be interesting to see how business changes now. I know they will say nothing will change but it's been my exp that whenever something like this happens things go bad. IE you had 3 guys who could turn to each other for advice on the direction of business. Or no one could make a move with out the others say so. Now that looks like its changed. Will be interesting to see how the service gets better or worse.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-27, 01:32 PM   #3
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

I had no idea that they were even connected.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-27, 04:40 PM   #4
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
I just found out the other day. I was looking for a 2nd processor. But what pisses me off is the $750.00 for the visa. I don't think its fair that if you pay it one time you should have to pay it a 2nd time. Makes no sense to me. But thats how all of them do it. I have contacted Visa to see whats the deal with this. I mean if I paid Visa $750.00 as a high risk adult site why should I have to pay again for the same site with a back up processor.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-27, 06:47 PM   #5
Adult Traffic
Pay No Attention To Me, I Am Insane

Send a message via ICQ to Adult Traffic
Well, this sucks on a few levels. I can speculate on why or at least part of why, but I won't.

Epass has become one of my favorite payment methods for sponsors, traffic sales and P2P money and one of the reasons I've stuck with them is because of the 'backing by implication' that Paycom provided.

Now I'm worried a bit for me as well as for the future of Epass.

Adult Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-28, 08:35 PM   #6
digifan
...and since we know an end will come it makes our living so much fun

Send a message via ICQ to digifan
Sorry to see you leave ePassporte, Rand

Webair Rocks
digifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-29, 05:29 AM   #7
Certifiedbitch
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

whoever the owner is i still hope ePassporte will serve their customers on its highest standards.
siena@idealbandwidth.com
Certifiedbitch is offline   Reply With Quote