Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-01-10, 05:46 PM   #1
adam123
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright

Fs with movies

Should i submit my freesites with movie to the movie category (if it is avaible) of put to hardcore category if content is hardcore?
adam123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 07:06 PM   #2
adam123

And what about gay content on general LL? Is It better to post this kind of fs to movie section or gay section?
Old 2007-01-10, 07:28 PM   #3
Shark
And Lord, we are especially thankful for nuclear power, the cleanest, safest
energy source there is. Except for solar, which is just a pipe dream

Better for you to chose relevant category for your movie fs and submit to that nische. Gay content sites submit to Gay niche.
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 03:56 AM   #4
adam123

And what about recip? Use gay recip or movie recip?
Old 2007-01-11, 05:47 AM   #5
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

Since you're submitting to the gay category -> gay recip

And as Shark suggested submit all your movie freesites to the niche categories, not just your gay movie freesites.
Old 2007-01-11, 06:07 AM   #6
adam123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
Since you're submitting to the gay category -> gay recip

And as Shark suggested submit all your movie freesites to the niche categories, not just your gay movie freesites.
Yes i know but i am saking about gay beacuse in the most of general LL gay category is some kind of separate section. Yesterday i posted my gay movie fs to movie category but today i will change it and post it to gay category.
Old 2007-01-11, 12:03 PM   #7
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Look at it this way, why would you want someone looking for an 18 year old cheerleader to see your site that has movies of 30 year old hairy guys butt fucking each other. And thats what your gonna get at a general LL that has a "movies" category. Now I guess it would be a different story if it was just a gay link list, but even then you'd be better off filtering and targeting your traffic submitting to the specific gay niche.

Personally I think just a "movies" category is really outdated now. I think the future is gonna end up being pretty much all movies, hence the reason why I just opened up a movies only link list. Take look around at the TGPs of today, pretty much over half the listings are movies, making the term "MGP" pretty much obsolete.
Old 2007-01-11, 12:34 PM   #8
adam123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exotic View Post
Look at it this way, why would you want someone looking for an 18 year old cheerleader to see your site that has movies of 30 year old hairy guys butt fucking each other. And thats what your gonna get at a general LL that has a "movies" category. Now I guess it would be a different story if it was just a gay link list, but even then you'd be better off filtering and targeting your traffic submitting to the specific gay niche.

Personally I think just a "movies" category is really outdated now. I think the future is gonna end up being pretty much all movies, hence the reason why I just opened up a movies only link list. Take look around at the TGPs of today, pretty much over half the listings are movies, making the term "MGP" pretty much obsolete.

I have changed all my recips and i will post my gay fs to gay category or gay movie category