Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-06-18, 05:05 AM   #1
FissionAds
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Exclamation New Adult Ad Network In Development Looking For Input

Hello all,

My name is Dan and I've been an adult webmaster since the late 90's (TGPs, free sites, tubes, paysites, you name it, i've had my hands in it). The problem now-a-days is that (for me at least) traffic is strong but conversions and earnings are down.

That is why me and a few friends i've picked up along the road are developing a new adult ad network.

I've tried everyone, Blacklabelads, adultadworld, xxxwebtraffic, avn/etology from an advertiser and publisher standpoint. In short, the CPM ads I buy don't convert to clicks/sales and its tough to find quality CPC clicks. As a publisher, it doesn't seem like I'm making would I should from the traffic I have.

Thats why we're making Fission Ads. Our goal is to create an ad network with new medias and ideas that will lead to more profit for both the advertiser and publisher.

Current Ideas/Features:

Supported Medias:
Text Ads
Photo/Text
Flash
Banners (all sizes)
Video
Popup
Popunder
Full page/interstitial
Peel Ads
Ads for photos (perfect for picture galleries)

Advertisers:
Browse our publishers by hand in our directory and select which ones you would like to advertise on.
Or
Purchase targeted network ads
Advanced Geo IP targeting
See which sites have converted best
Can browse sites by Google PageRank, Alexa rank
Ads can be purchased for a set amount of time, Per click, per 1000 impressions, or per view (popup/popunder/fullpage)
Advanced Click/Impression fraud protection
Constant publisher monitoring to insure quality or prevent over saturation (i.e. someone putting 20 CPM banners on one page)
New medias to increase conversions

Publishers:
New media formats to help monetize every part of your site and designed to increase CTR.
When the site goes live, there will not instantly be 1000 advertisers so you have the ability to automatically display your BLA, adultadworld, etc. ads until we get a solid inventory going.
Set your own pricing for ad zones on your site which can be purchased by advertisers in the directory, and choose to run network ads as well until advertisers have purchased your spots.
Get paid for impressions AND clicks
CPA will be incorporated as well.
75%-80% (exact to be decided on) paid to publishers (this is the guaranteed highest in the industry).

Referral program:
Refer advertisers and/or publishers and earn a percentage of their spend/earnings.

We would like to offer an incentive to our first advertisers and publishers. This will be decided upon.

We need your help. Let us know what you think, what you want changed or what you want added.

Feel free to email me: support [at] fissionads.com

I will try and get a newsletter/notification up on the site so you can be notified of the launch.

Thanks in advance

-Dan
FissionAds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 12:14 PM   #2
tigermtb
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Your frustrations are similar to other webmasters in the business right now, which is why there seems to be a lot of interest in selling ad space now.

Looks like you've got a good set of features, many of which are available over here at www.JuicyAds.com, including publisher payouts at the same rates you mentioned (75-80%).

Best of luck, stay in touch!
tigermtb is offline   Reply With Quote