Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-12-29, 08:53 AM   #1
PayoneerTeam
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

2 New Year's promotions from Payoneer - free activation and maintenance fees!

Hi everyone!

On behalf of Payoneer, I am really happy to offer you two exciting promotions in honor of the new year:

Free activation for anyone that signs up during the entire month of January through any of our adult sponsors
Free maintenance fees for 2012 for cardholders who load at least $1,200 to their Payoneer cards in January 2012

If you have been waiting for the best time to sign up for Payoneer – this would be it! If you sign up during January 2012, your activation fee will be waived – regardless of whether you start receiving payments from your sponsor in January or later. This means that you don't have to have your Payoneer card to qualify for free activation, just to sign up through any of the sponsors we work with.

Additionally, anyone that receives at least $1,200 in sponsor payments and private loads (anyone in the world can load your card through any internationally accepted MasterCard of Visa), will receive a $12 bonus loaded directly into their card that will cover 12 months of maintenance fees.

The majority of our users, especially in this industry, perform over 3 transactions per month, which lowers the maintenance fee to just $1, so these $12 will cover all of your fees for all of 2012.

This also means that those of you who sign up in January AND get at least $1,200 from your sponsors this month can win twice - $25 in savings combined.

I'd like to remind everyone that for months that you do not use your card, we don't charge you any maintenance fees.

As most of you probably know, Payoneer works with freelancers, affiliates, stock photographers, and within the adult industry, and provides companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Our cardholders also have the option to receive payments from anyone by international Visa or MasterCard.

We work with thousands of companies, including Fortune 100 companies, and have more than 1.2 million payees worldwide. We are a Registered Money Business in the USA (you can see it here: http://www.fincen.gov/financial_inst...eselector.html - select New York), and we are FDIC insured and backed by several strong banks and financial institutions.

Of course, I'm here to answer any questions you may have.

Happy holidays, everyone!
Old 2011-12-29, 03:16 PM   #2
pc
Shift Out / X-On

Send a message via ICQ to pc
wait, monthly $1 maintenance fee ? no wonder everyone use ...
pc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 03:36 PM   #3
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
Looks like you have to "perform over 3 transactions per month, which lowers the maintenance fee to just $1" otherwise maybe the fee is higher?

Hard to know for sure since aside from the fact that you can't open an account or sign up for a card directly from Payoneer, there's this nice twist on the FAQ page too:

"...you may be obligated to pay certain service, maintenance or transaction fees. ... Costs are listed and explained when you sign in..."

So just go sign up (someplace else) and then we'll tell you what it'll cost you to use the service afterwards.

Old 2012-01-18, 05:26 AM   #4
PayoneerTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Looks like you have to "perform over 3 transactions per month, which lowers the maintenance fee to just $1" otherwise maybe the fee is higher?

Hard to know for sure since aside from the fact that you can't open an account or sign up for a card directly from Payoneer, there's this nice twist on the FAQ page too:

"...you may be obligated to pay certain service, maintenance or transaction fees. ... Costs are listed and explained when you sign in..."

So just go sign up (someplace else) and then we'll tell you what it'll cost you to use the service afterwards.

The fees are listed before you sign up on your sponsor's site, and in My Account when you are signed up. The reason that appears in the FAQs is because each sponsor that signs up with us has a different fee structure, so some may have no fees for maintenance and others will. It isn't there to "give us the right" to charge you anything that isn't listed.
Old 2012-01-26, 08:19 AM   #5
pc
Shift Out / X-On

Be aware to everyone that has PAYONEER as type of payment at some sponsors.
I just found out that my PAYONEER account was blocked, so had small chat with them.

Whether you stay or leave is your decision, and no one else should judge PAYONEER for just my case, but be aware.

Quote:
Welcome to Payoneer! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '3' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '9' minute(s) and '3' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
All operators are currently assisting others. You are now number '3' in the queue. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. You are now number '3' in the queue. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. You are now number '2' in the queue. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. You are now number '2' in the queue. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Fredo'
Your reference number for this chat is LTK529013069443X
Fredo: Hello and welcome to Payoneer Customer Support, how may I help you?
me: hi, I just found out that my account is blocked ???
Fredo: What was the error code?
me: Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support
Fredo: The account was blocked due to an extended period of inactivity
me: what inactivity ?
me: my card is valid all the way to 2013 november ?
Fredo: Inactivity in the account
Fredo: The card is
me: so,
Fredo: But if the account is inactive for more the 6 months it becomes blocked
me: so if sponsor does not convert is not my fault,
me: that no money was earn to my payoneer account
Fredo: If thats the way you feel then I suggest re-applying for the card.
me: ohh, this is so fun,
me: I feel that there is no reason to block my account, simply because my account was inactive
me: ex, no money was deposit to my account
me: great way to take care of any clients that were left on this market
me: let me ask the same question different: do you expect me to deposit some money into the account to have my payoneer account live ?
Fredo: In truth it is up to you, if you do not feel comfortable loading funds onto the card to keep it active then we cannot force you to do so
Fredo: As you are upset, the best advice I can provide is to see if the company that you registered with provides an alternate method of payment.
me: but it seems that this is the only way to keep my account on operative level
me: to load some money into payoneer account
Fredo: Correct
me: thank you very much for correct info
me: have a good day
Fredo: I'm sorry I couldn't be of further assistance.
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

for customer support
Old 2012-01-26, 08:26 AM   #6
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
That's bullshit. I miss Epassporte.
Old 2012-01-26, 09:00 AM   #7
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
@ PC - that's really a fucked-up way to incentivize cardholders to load funds into the system. You'd think they'd realize that after the ePassporte crash things like this will not attract as many new users from those in adult marketing.

They're making things so hard for themselves in this market. Like poor Talia having to explain that "each sponsor that signs up with us has a different fee structure, so some may have no fees for maintenance and others will." Which effectively means you need to look around for a sponsor which does not choose to charge fees to pay you.

Someone should make a site/page listing all sponsors who payout via Payoneer and have a chart comparing the fees each sponsor charges.

...wait ... actually Payoneer should have that page.

Unless of course they just simply eliminated the whole idiotic "just sign up through any of the sponsors we work with" ritual.

And really, why not let someone actually sign up for a Payoneer account at the place you'd expect to be able to do that.

You know, at Payoneer.

Old 2012-01-26, 09:06 AM   #8
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

I wish Payoneer would let someone just signup without having to go through a sponsor to signup.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 10:14 AM   #9
pc
Shift Out / X-On

It looks like they think that we ( WB's ) are dumb fucks.
Well, fuck them back. I will not apply for new card.
I have handful of sponsors that were set to PAYONEER, I just switch them back to checks and voila.
Old 2012-01-26, 11:38 AM   #10
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
@ PC - that's really a fucked-up way to incentivize cardholders to load funds into the system. You'd think they'd realize that after the ePassporte crash things like this will not attract as many new users from those in adult marketing.
Since ePassporte's downfall, I only take checks. If a sponsor doesn't offer to pay by check, I don't promote them. I realize that's easy for me, living in the U.S. where it doesn't cost me anything to cash them, but can be a pricey option for those living abroad. It's going to take some time for me to build trust in any of the newer payment solutions, and these types of threads do not create confidence.
Old 2012-02-02, 05:42 AM   #11
PayoneerTeam

I just wanted to clarify some details regarding accounts closed due to inactivity:

When an account is closed due to inactivity, the payment method will still remain active, and you can continue receiving partner and affiliate payments. As soon as you receive one, simply let us know and we'll re-enable the account.

Payoneer doesn't charge you an annual fee, we charge a monthly fee. We choose to do this because cardholders may go a month without any payments, and in those cases we don't charge for that month (whereas with an annual fee you are charged regardless). We believe it's more fair to the cardholder that way.

Regardless of whether a card is loaded in a given month, however, Payoneer is charged for every active card. If an account is inactive for an extended period of time (normally 6 months to a year), it is disabled until a future payments is received. Once the payment is received, the account holder can simply contact us to re-enable the account.

If anyone has any questions or comments in regards to this issue, or Payoneer in general, please feel free.