Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2003-04-01, 11:23 PM   #1
smitty
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Thumbs up Finally! A sponsor that you can use with ANY niche! Converts 1:32....it's soooo easy!

I've used this sponsor for over 6 years now! If you aren't promoting Adult Friendfinder you are missing some easy money! Think about it.......most all of these horny bastards surfing out there would jump at the chance for some free pussy.....and that's exactly what AFF is good for! Their ads are for a huge variety of sexual encounters and they are absolutely the biggest sex connection service in the world. They have 1000's of ads (with pics) from anywhere in the world. They also have several chat rooms so people can hook up there. I started using them back in 1997 because I found sales in all the "niche" categories were so tough to make and way over promoted. They are sooooo easy! All you do is write a short text ad like "Find free pussy here" or "Contact horny housewives in your area" and the sales will comes rolling in. I'm converting 1:32 with these very ads! No shit! And the best part is they can be used with ANY sex category. Not one missed or late check in 6 years! THINK ABOUT IT!!! I did and I'm so glad now. Go here to get your link code http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/b28248
Attached Images
File Type: gif affbroker2.gif (10.5 KB, 433 views)