Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-08-09, 06:34 AM   #1
DeniseAWC
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Building a TGP/MGP site?

Hi folks, simple question really but one that I feel I should ask before wasting a load of time on this!

I've been experimenting with Chameleon submitter for the last week or so and have sent out galleries all over, with varying success.

Firstly, the chameleon submitter came with a bunch of hosts on it - is there a better list of where to post?

Next, have any of you built your own pages to host galleries and what advice would you give me?

Finally, I've looked at all sorts of gallery packages but as a newbie with limited experience of this, which would you recommend?

Thanks folks!
DeniseAWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 08:46 PM   #2
gt68lt70
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Hi,

What do you mean by a 'bunch of hosts'?

There is a TGP list at: http://www.thelinkmachine.com.
gt68lt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 04:31 AM   #3
DeniseAWC
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Thanks for that, what I meant was that it came with a pre-filled and updateable database of circa 2150 sites that any webmaster could submit galleries to, searchable by niche, receipt, volume, quality ect. Thanks also for the links machine link, I found that and added about 40 new sites to my database from it already.

Sorry for not being more specific.
DeniseAWC is offline   Reply With Quote