Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #1
TrainWreckContent
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?

Train Wreck Content now taking Crypto

I have some exciting news! Train Wreck Content can now accept crypto payments. There are 2 options right now. Though I am still working on getting a merchant account in place, at least now you can pay using any crypto wallet. When checking out just make sure you use the confirmo payment option for a fast and easy check out. The cryptolite is another option but there are some limits as to which wallets can be accepted. Both options are currently be tested and I will more than likely drop one in a month or two. Of course I can still process payments on the back end using several other payment options including taking credit cards.

I’ve also added more content to the shop including several niches like dating profiles, solo girl, webcam both nude and SFW, smoking and even a new werewolf video! NO this isn’t a video with any real animal, but watch Dakota Charms transform into a horny werewolf and satisfy her own wild instincts to please her pussy. This and several other videos and pictures have been added.

Hit me up and lets discuss your content needs and how I can help!
TrainWreckContent is offline   Reply With Quote