Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-03-21, 11:31 AM   #1
ClickBuster
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to ClickBuster
Sponsors with multi-language tours

Hello,

I'm looking for sponsors that have tours in more than 1 language. Preferable french and/or german and/or spanish tours

Thanks in advance!

-- Andrew

P.S.
Please don't send me GlamCash reflinks, I already have an account there.
Old 2005-03-21, 11:50 AM   #2
BlueQuartz
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

hey clickbuster I really like Spa Cash - check them out
BlueQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-21, 12:16 PM   #3
ClickBuster
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueQuartz
hey clickbuster I really like Spa Cash - check them out
It's good I didn't signed up for them yesterday when I was thinking to, now I signed up under you

Anybody else?

-- Andrew
Old 2005-03-21, 12:19 PM   #4
BlueQuartz
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickBuster
It's good I didn't signed up for them yesterday when I was thinking to, now I signed up under you

Anybody else?

-- Andrew
hey thanks very much
BlueQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-21, 12:27 PM   #5
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

Along with having Foreign Language tours, make sure the join pages handle the other languages as well. Additionally, making sure you can accept credit cards or debit cards/stored value cards or whatever the common local payment method in that country would be is a good thing.

Then to top it off, the interior of the site needs to be easily navigated if they didn't translate the interior.

Additionally, when someone offers a foreign language tour, it might be good to see if the customer service reps can converse with those surfers if there is a customer service issue. Cancellation/Chargeback/Technical support. Rebills always seem lower with people that don't speak English on a site.

Unless its PPS, then, translate the tours in as many languages as you can.
Old 2005-03-21, 12:35 PM   #6
ClickBuster

Huh the only problem about SPA cash is that their sites are not in the proper language, it only changes webmaster area language... damn it!

CD - I've put up a small GeoIP system that works just fine with GlamCash' SuperGlam and wanted to use it ASAP with something else Although, what you said above is very very very important! I suggest looking up for sites that use 2000Charge' service. Many new MPA3 systems out there have it + MPA3 will GeoIP it. It has support of german, austrian, italian, dutch, GB and korean surfers

-- Andrew
Old 2005-03-21, 01:39 PM   #7
ClickBuster

Ah, I think I understand now. If you go thru the italian tour for instance, and you're not from an Italian IP - you get redirected to the regular english tour. Got myself an italian proxy and tried accessing the italian tour thru it - worked as a charm. I'm gonna hit up these guys at SPA cash and as if I can turn off the GeoIP on their end with a passed variable or something... hope it works

-- Andrew
Old 2005-03-21, 01:46 PM   #8
cd34
a.k.a. Sparky

they really should do tour language detection based on the preferred language header in the browser.

If I am travelling in Italy, I can't read Italian. The accept-language header would be a much better way to do it. What do they do in Switzerland? Which of the 5 common languages is presented to a Swiss surfer? How about Belgium? French or German tours?
Old 2005-03-21, 02:18 PM   #9
ClickBuster

Well, if that's true, they would always redirect me to the english version of the site, no matter my IP address, right? But they didn't, which is why it's more complicated.

-- Andrew

P.S.
I would use Dutch tour for Belgium and German for Switzerland Only because the % is a bigger #
Old 2005-03-21, 07:36 PM   #10
Chipmunk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Chipmunk
Hello Andrew... Well I have the solution to your problem of finding sites is more than 1 language with the accompanying payment solution

... SEXMoney.com has over 200 pay sites, spanning 40+ niches and sub-niches in 25 languages. We have 6 different payment methods that are offered to our surfers/members. In addition, we pay in FULL on ALL exits (in Full as well on Console-Free if you choose this method) and on ALL payment methods.

One nice feature about our program is that since we handle our own processing, there is no need for the user to re-enter his CC or other billing info in for upgrades or different package upgrades or cams, as we already have it. This makes for spontaneous in the moment purchases.

In addition, our members areas are translated by local linguists to the appropriate language... not just left as English.

There are a few ways to handle... Either A. I can provide you links and banners and you can geo-target yourself on your side with you own software or scripts... or Just place them on a SE friendly page to harness global traffic or B. I would provide you a script that will detect the users OS or Browser language and or Browser Language. If it is an English based OS/Browser Language, they will see your site. However let’s say a German surfer came to your site, our site of say Swinger Mobil or similar site which is in German would show instead in the same window. So it is not a true re-direct.

The script can be implemented on Exit as well as entrance, but in general, my feeling is to target them right when they come onto the site.

We can specify up to 25 languages in the script, or we can target specific countries such as German, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, France, Spain etc. With so many sites in our line-up we can niche target very specifically. So if your site has Teens, We hit your traffic with teens, if your site has mostly gay, we hit them with gay and so forth.

As far as Payments…
Just to give you an example, in Germany there is about a 25% CC penetration and out of that 25%, those Germans with CC's for the most part do not use them like we do here in the US or Canada. Their CC's are for Holidays, Trips, etc... In general, we see Direct Debit as the major way of paying for Germany as well as other European countries.

If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me via Phone, ICQ or E-Mail. You can also sign up here direct and we can start the process of getting you set up with everything you need: Sign up Here for SEXMoney.com

Warm regards,
-=Chipmunk=--
Chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-22, 01:16 AM   #11
ClickBuster

Are all your sites euro based?!? I don't need european sponsors as all the sites I'm getting traffic from are bringing me US and Australian traffic. I see you ask for email, never saw a CC page (maybe I missed it). And how is that you're keeping your members' CCs in your in house database? That's fucking wrong! I would never tolerate a seller keeping that kind of information stored, you should know this. There're CC processors for that kind of shits and I will never work with a program keeping CCs on their end, it's lame, it's out of date and is turns the sponsor into a prefered hacking target. DON'T PROCESS CCs ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE! If you have problems with your surfers' regular CC beeing denied from major CC processors - get yourself a Netbilling (for example) merchand account AND process transactions on their END.

-- Andrew
Old 2005-03-22, 10:34 AM   #12
Chipmunk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Chipmunk
Well Buster... Seems that we need to get some facts straight...

#1 All of our sites are not Euro Based... I angled my message to you based on the info you had provided in your post. You stated you needed tours in other languages.. Which would make one believe you had foreign traffic... In your reply to me., you state " I don't need European sponsors as all the sites I'm getting traffic from are bringing me US and Australian traffic" So I am bit confused as to what you are seeking here as a final result...

#2 we use the email to bring the webmaster more sales, as many users crap out before they finish the sign-up process. We send the user special deals in this case with your ref ID, so "you" the webmaster have a chance at making a sale, rather than totally losing it.

#3 As far as your comments regarding processing... We handle our own processing as we have our own merchant account. It allows webmasters to make more money with our program, as we can offer & do things for our members a 3rd party processor can not. We choose not to use a third party, not because we can not get one, but because it works in our business model. In addition, since you live in Bulgaria, if you used our program, you would make more money as we pay out in Euros. And since you know what the US dollar to Euro is… You would make out well.

We did not become the largest sponsor in Europe on luck!

-=Chipmunk=--
Chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote