Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-06, 01:48 AM   #1
Babagirls
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Babagirls Send a message via AIM to Babagirls Send a message via Yahoo to Babagirls
changing links on old freesites?

first, let me say hi (this is my first post here ) anyways, i have a couple questions...

i have a freesite thats getting some MAJOR se traffic. i submitted this freesite to linklists about a year ago.

now, my problem is, the pills sponser i use is shaving (i always thought that, and it was talked about on another board).

so, im potentially missing some great pills sales.

if i went and changed ONLY the link to a new pill sponser, will that get me blacklisted?? normally, i wouldnt touch it, but this particualar freesite is getting MAJOR se traffic (it has the #1, #2 AND #3 spot for 2 specific keywords on yahoo).

also, would that affect my ranking in yahoo if i changed it??

Thanks in advanced!!
~Baba~
Babagirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-06, 01:58 AM   #2
pcum
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

Send a message via ICQ to pcum
As far as I know they don't blacklist you for that....But it is possible that your ranking will change...

Stay in Business with Pcum
pcum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-06, 10:56 AM   #3
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Changes to sponsor promotion on a free site are fine as long as the site still complies with all the rules when you're done. I don't know of a single LL that has a problem with that.

As far as ranking in yahoo I don't know but I doubt it, and in any case if the sponsor is screwing you does it really matter if you lose a little traffic by switching to a sponsor that doesn't screw you?
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote