Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-03-17, 04:38 PM   #12
WWCDonMike
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to WWCDonMike
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzinerbear
Well, to get this thread back on track...
Thank you Dzinerbear. The reason I asked this question is because someone actually did ask me that recently when they found out what I did for a living and being that I only work the content side of things, I was embarrassed to tell them that I simply didn't know. I explained the concept of the message boards to them and told them that they could find a lot of good info and meet some really cool people on the boards who wouldn't mind answering thier questions. I also explained the term "newbie" and said they should seek out those boards first.

I know what happened with Mahoney, Greenguy, and I'm trying to make sure this is not the same type of situation. I'm an active part of a lot of boards and I'm trying to post questions that will get people talking and comments that will be fun and informative to people rather than just post about our content and specials. Maybe I'd better stick to answering posts for the time being before I try and start new topics.