Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-04-16, 09:33 AM   #1
Loch
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Loch
Talking CSWCash.com Raises Payouts

Yes you read that right. I'll keep this short and sweet for you, cause I know you hate to read a lot. LOL

We have raised our payouts effective immediately from $20 PPS to $30 PPS. So if you don't have an account with us, you best be getting you one. www.cswcash.com

We've also added more hosted galleries and will be adding more downloadable galleries in the next few days.

ALSO, and I can't tell you this part just yet, BUT I can tell you that we are about to add something to the program that will make YOUR promotions so much easier and smoother. We vowed to give you all the tools you need to promote our sites and we damn well intend to do JUST that. Within the next couple of weeks, we're going to be launching something that will make your life so much easier as an affiliate. So if you haven't been promoting us, you may want to reconsider in the very near future.

We have 20+ Sites for you to promote, including some exclusive sites, such as www.bitesex.com , www.monicahajkova.com and www.badsass.com , with more to be added in the coming weeks as well. We have something for just about everyone, everything from amateur to extreme niches and everything in between..... so get your tail over to www.cswcash.com and start promoting our sites. They are converting very well and you are missing out if you aren't promoting these sites. None of them are over saturated and many of them are new!!!!

Thanks,
Tam & Casper
tam@cswcash.com
casper@cswcash.com
Loch is offline   Reply With Quote