Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Adult Help Wanted Ads
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-04-28, 06:57 PM   #1
Defiant
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to Defiant Send a message via AIM to Defiant Send a message via Yahoo to Defiant
Digital video editor in need of work...

Digital Video Editor with 5 1/2 years in the adult industry, 2 1/2 years focused on digital video editing, in search of a position where my skills can be utilized and appreciated. Experienced with projects that required taking raw video footage and preparing it for use as website updates as well as DVDs for sale (complete with trailers for use on additional DVDs), as well as projects requiring me to rip DVDs and break each scene down into parts (in a variety of formats and bitrates) for use as website updates. Looking for either contract work or a full time position. Samples and references available on request. Contact me at kevin.video@gmail.com
Defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-12, 12:05 AM   #2
RedShoe
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Hey man, I'll keep you in mind. People often hit me up looking for video editing.

The ROACHES are coming...
RedShoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-12, 12:12 AM   #3
Defiant

Send a message via ICQ to Defiant Send a message via AIM to Defiant Send a message via Yahoo to Defiant
DAMN! There's a name I haven't seen in ages! Are you the same RedShoe that Red and I used to know so many years ago? If so, THANKS! Please DO keep me in mind. How have you been? I haven't talked to you in years, and haven't seen you since that party Lensman threw at Internext in the summer of 2001. What's been going on?
Old 2005-05-12, 12:14 AM   #4
RedShoe
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Guilty.
Just been video editing man.

I've just recently picked up on doing free sites again. How's about yourself?

Old 2005-05-12, 12:26 AM   #5
Defiant

Well... we moved from California back to Kentucky in April of 2003, then down to Georgia last December. Moving to Florida next month if things go as planned. Aside from that, it has been a rollercoaster ride from hell. We are currently partnered up with the Depraved Dollars crew down here near Atlanta. Red is running the affiliate program and I am doing the marketing for 20+ sites, though my specialty these days is video editing.

We are having a huge party out here May 21st, if you can make it out. Lots of web girls, webmasters, and a bunch of swingers. The whole thing is going to be webcast, as well. Ought to be a really fun time!
Old 2005-05-12, 12:43 AM   #6
RedShoe

Daaaayyuummm.. Someone's been busy.

May 21st has been reserved for a much needed camping trip we've been planning for a few months. Otherwise, I'd be there Video editing is fun, but time consuming. I definitely need a break.

Record that webcast, I'd love to see it when I get back.

Old 2005-05-12, 12:54 AM   #7
Defiant

I don't know if you know him or not, but Gonzo will be running the webcast. I will check with him and see if we can archive it somewhere (or just burn you a copy and mail it out). I could use a camping trip, myself! Nothing quite like getting out in the woods away from everyone and everything. Of course, where we live right now pretty well fits that description, but it just isn't quite the same.
I know what you mean about video editing, but I still love doing it. You can have a lot of fun with it if you just open up your mind. My last job was as the video editor for SwingerMoney. I kept teasing that boss that one of these days I was going to put "Dueling Banjos" on an interracial video. One day I finally got around to doing just that, and he and his wife (Jean from jeanswing.com) cracked up! Check it out at http://skippyandscooter.com/p_HollyAndJax2.wmv See if you don't crack up, too, when the music picks up the pace ;-)
It is kind of low-quality, as this version was made just for sharing with friends, so don't hold that against me.
Old 2005-05-12, 01:46 AM   #8
RedShoe

funny!!

Old 2005-05-12, 12:55 PM   #9
Defiant

I enjoyed making that one. The woman in that scene is actually a friend of mine, but I never showed it to her. I didn't want her thinking I was just poking fun at her.
Old 2005-05-26, 12:26 PM   #10
N J
Trying is the first step towards failure

Can you please post some of the work you done - tour trailers?
N J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-24, 06:24 PM   #11
Defiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by N J
Can you please post some of the work you done - tour trailers?
Sorry, I didn't see your post before now. Got screwed over by our "business partners" in Georgia, so I was offline for a while as I moved to Florida. Here are some samples that I put together for 4cocksucking.com

http://skippyandscooter.com/genie/trailer01.wmv
http://skippyandscooter.com/genie/trailer02.wmv
http://skippyandscooter.com/genie/trailer03-rockin.wmv
http://skippyandscooter.com/genie/trailer04.wmv
Old 2005-07-05, 01:01 PM   #12
emmanuelle
0100011101100101011001010 1101011001000000100001101 1010000110100101100011

Send a message via ICQ to emmanuelle
Caveat Emptor

http://chat.amateurmasters.com/chat....&threadid=6670
emmanuelle is offline   Reply With Quote