Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-03, 08:31 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy Arise & Shine it's that time of day again. 20120203

Seems I'm now a restaurant reviewer with a lot of different personalities. Can't wait to start doing reviews later today on how delicious that burnt dead animal was. Guess I'm going to have to work on a better description of dead cooked pig, cow, bird and whatever flesh. The restaurant also has a bunch of vegetarian dishes that I'll actually be trying as I start doing reviews.

Yesterday I generated all the QR Codes for all the review sites that I'll be adding reviews to so that they can put them around the restaurant and wherever.

Sold the insanely overly expensive sun glasses yesterday on eBay so have to run by the post office to ship them this morning. Seems our stripper friend is often given gifts, like those ugly ass sun glasses, that she is sick of just taking up closet space so will be providing even more of her gifts for me to sell for her on eBay. Sounds good to me since we are spliting the profits.

Guess I better get started on my web work before starting my day of shipping, going to the gym and writing food reviews.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote