Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-05-21, 05:25 PM   #1
LadyB
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to LadyB
PimpRoll's PR_Tom (everyone please read)

I posted this on one other board a little while ago, but I wanted to post it here at GG&J as well because I know that Tom has alot of good friends here and that this is one of his favorite board communities..

Pimproll's PR_Tom suffered a heart attack Saturday afternoon at his home in upstate New York.

He's as well as can be expected now though. The doctors performed an angioplasty procedure on him at 9am this morning and they put a stent into one of his arteries in his heart. I spoke with him not long after he got back to his room earlier and then again a few minutes ago, and he seemed to be in better spirits than he was yesterday. Relieved that the procedure was over with and that there wasn't any complications during it.

He should be able to go home at some point tomorrow which is a huge relief to him as he has only been able to sleep for about an hour since he was admitted on Saturday and he's extremely tired.

I would have posted about this sooner, but I wanted to make sure that it was ok with him first and not do something that might upset him in any way.

Tom is just 42 years old, but there's a history of heart trouble in his family (his dad died of a massive heart attack when he was only 46), so needless to say this has been a pretty scary and stressful ordeal for him.

Those of you who know Tom know that he is probably one of the truly nicest guys in this business, and he certainly has all of our love, support and very best wishes while he recouperates.

Get well soon Tom! We love you!!