Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-02-20, 03:49 AM   #1
Brandon500
Internet! Is that thing still around?

How to Get adult mentor

Hello

Does anybody know of any place now a days that can mentor you online to help struggling adult webmaster or provide TGP marketing help besides AWS (adult webmaster school)

Thanks

Brandon
Brandon500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 05:00 AM   #2
mark6188
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to mark6188
Howling wulf's blog is pretty awesome. He's got years of experience, with tutorials, reviews, and stats. You're also welcome to join me in my journey on my blog. I post my galleries, stats, and everything I'm learning along the way.

Then there is this forum and it's members. I got tons of help right here. Insidewebmastering.com has a pretty good tutorial section too.

Best of luck!
Old 2010-02-27, 10:54 AM   #3
secretagentwilly
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Everyone is a mentor...this forum is loaded with lots of helpful people...
secretagentwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 11:08 PM   #4
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretagentwilly View Post
Everyone is a mentor...this forum is loaded with lots of helpful people...
Yup, exactly this. The other suggestions in this thread so far are great as well, but we were all newbies at some point. Making money as an adult webmaster is a grueling process to get started in, but if you stay at it the money will come.

Start by reading through the old posts on the forums here, you'll pick up a lot from other peoples questions. Also, you've already gotten a good start by asking a question here. There's an unbelievable amount of knowledge on adult webmastering between the people who post here regularly (and helped get me sorted out way back when ). Like the forum description says, there are no stupid questions. Ask away.
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 09:26 PM   #5
legend
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Mate it takes TIME there is no quick fix if that is what you are after. We all started at the beginning.. Look for a niche market and READ .. Tgp can be a very frustrating experience as far as someone new. I started doing tgp some 10 years ago and just put up pages for the sake of it. Burnt bandwidth got no signups and got very frustrated that i did not get signups. The average surfer is after FREE pics and they know the sites that they can get them.Here am i submitting to the hun and my teenage boys are in the other room telling their mates where to get the free stuff. Advice to me in the beginning was learn html and i ignored that and thought just by submitting pages that i would get megabucks... SORRY does not work this a longwinded reply but noone is going to mentor you unless you pay them big bucks Those guys are making plenty and are not going to give secrets away for FREE !! It really is about you doing the hard yards and that in the end will give you a lot more satisfaction
legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:21 PM   #6
db2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
noone is going to mentor you unless you pay them big bucks Those guys are making plenty and are not going to give secrets away for FREE !!
Are there people who mentor/coach for money?
db2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 11:35 AM   #7
camsxreview

Paying someone a large fee for something you can do yourself, doesn't make much sense. Reading through the forums and trying different things out is the only way you'll learn. As legend said above, developing a decent site will take time. If you do opt to pay a "mentor" make sure they know what they're talking about.