Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-08-20, 04:36 PM   #1
Panky
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to Panky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
Hi Panky,

I'm sorry you had difficulty setting up a time to meet with us at our offices. We are always happy to entertain clients, and should you still wish to connect with us and view our location, I'd be happy to set up an appointment for you. It is always best to arrange an appointment in advance to ensure that someone will actually be at the office to show you around. Our Management team are not always on site.

When Paxum launched, Kenny B from Kenny's Pennies connected with us and enjoyed a tour of our offices etc. He posted about his experience on GFY at the time. We are not trying to hide at all, we simply don't operate a typical brick and mortar business.

Thanks
Where Kenny went was the penis pills head office. That's fine if Paxum is operated out of the same office, but why not just say so when I asked where the business was located since I'm local and was interested in Paxum? Kenny is a savvy businessman and he's also not the type to bullshit. I don't doubt he had a pleasant experience and felt it was okay to add Paxum to his payout options. It's just that when one gets the run around in the beginning, it doesn't leave a good impression, instill confidence, in wanting to create an account too quickly. Especially when myself and others were burned by ePass. I do appreciate the invite and if I ever do decide to become an account holder, I'll keep it in mind.

BTW... it wasn't Ruth or Chris who gave me the standard replies early on. It was one of their earlier board reps who was just following protocol.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote