Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-05-25, 05:18 PM   #1
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
oke i am gonna tel something here wich is never bin told before...........some people who have an linksite dont even know them self how to make a free site........and yeah i am not only talking about newbies i am also takling about oldies, or years i reviewed for alot of linksites, what i see is , people have a linksites and dont fucking know themself what the rules are of a linksite, so a linksite owner makes a site which is totally agains the rules of other linksites...well guess what i wont list you, why the fuck i would list you with your shitty free sites and you have demands about other submitted free sites, lol believe me i have had alot o arguments about that wit other linksites owners i reviewed for.......i dont mind "having the friends policy" but why i should accept those persons with the same mistake the normal submiiters make, why because they have a linksite?......bulsshit, having alinksite dont mean you are better (stu keep out the older linksites, like DD, Greenguy, richard realm, tommies bookmarks, linkster, cleo) i just hate to see some linksite owners reject other submitters while they themself even cant make an free site by the normal rules
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote