Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-09-25, 12:56 PM   #1
CaptainJSparrow
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainJSparrow
Trusted Submitter List at Debauchery.com

Hi Guys,

Just an update on my trusted submitter list...seems there was a little confusion about it.

The way that my trusted submitter list works is, I will review your submissions manually (using the Links-Modify feature of our script) about twice per week. When they're accepted, I will accept all submissions from my trusted list, you will not get an acceptance e-mail from us because we can't get our script to send one when we do it this way.

Please understand, basically, being on my trusted submitter list means that all of your submissions will be accepted each week. If I don't accept one, my plan is to either e-mail you or pm you why.

However, today I just implemented where the newest accepted sites will appear on the index page of Debauchery, in addition to being in the category that you submitted to, and stay there for about a week.

So, you can either look at your logs for the traffic, look at the category that you submitted to, or look on the index page where the sites will be listed alphabetically, per day, for your sites.

As a trusted submitter, please feel free to submit as many sites, to as many categories, as you want per day.

If you're not already on my list, please pm me. I will need a sample of your sites, the name that you submit under, and the e-mail address that you submit under.

Thanks.

CJS
CaptainJSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote