Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Possible Cheaters
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-21, 12:06 AM   #1
nordberg25
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to nordberg25
Webcamcash.com doesn't follow through with their promise

There is nothing more frustrating when a sponsor doesn't follow through with a promise. I had a sponsor offer me 20% revenue share to promote their program. BUT if I were to put them at the top of my page they would give me 40%. I thought that was very nice of them. So I put their ads and promotions at the top of the page and gave them a lot of exposure. Now 2 months later I have 4 sales and they have the rate set at 20%. For 2 months I checked my stats and it always showed 20%. I emailed them, stating that they offered me 40% and they insured me they would give me 40% but nothing ever happened. I finally stopped messing around with the account exec and went to the affiliate mgr. and he told me as of that day I would receive 40%.

That is pathetic, I put a lot of traffic towards their site and they offered me 40% so my previous sales are only at 20% and everything from this point on is 40%. Nope, not going to accept that. Companies that don't respond to emails and fulfill their promises need to be displayed for other webmasters to see, and therefore I am doing so. I have tried to contact alex at webcamcash.com and gunner at webcamcash.com only to get the runaround.

If you are going to deal with webcamcash.com don't expect quick email responses or 40% promises like they state, because I didn't get it and you might not either.
Old 2005-08-21, 03:57 PM   #2
blind
Remember to rebel against the authorities, kids!

Send a message via ICQ to blind
Strange... I have signed up to them yesterday. They even sent me welcome email... Don't know what to think about that
blind is offline   Reply With Quote