Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-10-11, 02:50 PM   #5
Pagan
Perverted Empress

My first day with the stone and no pain killers... not liking this so far. I have my lab tests and xrays in 2 weeks, so I am going to try to tough this out. My big fear? If I go back to the doctor, they will just transfer me to the hospital about an hour away. The first time I went there for this, I was "seen" by some guy in a white coat who claimed he was a doctor. He spoke no English, nor would he ask for a staff member who did speak English to assist him (against our laws here). As he left the room after a very cursory exam, he promised pain meds and something for nausea. Over 2 hours later... nothing. No relief. No further diagnostics like a CT scan. We left. I had to go to my local Health Center the next day where they are fantastic. With my luck, I will have the same quack I had the first time. I did file formal complaints with the regional authority along with the national regulatory board and the hospital on that guy.

Sigh... I am so ready for this to pass.... They did tell me it could be a couple of weeks though, so I guess I have nothing to worry about.