Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-02-22, 02:48 PM   #1
AdorableAudrey
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Launching my program, feedback appreciated!

everyone! Today is a big day for me, I think I am finally ready to open up my affiliate program, http://www.verynaughtycash.com/ I would love any feedback you affiliate gurus have for me, even though I am usually a lurker here, I have been reading here with much interest while planning this program. The information here has been completely invaluable to me!

If you have any questions about it or comments you want to send privately feel free to PM me or mail to affiliates @ verynaughtycash.com

And admins, feel free to move if I posted in the wrong section, I was unsure. Thanks everyone!!
Old 2006-02-22, 03:10 PM   #2
Surfn
If you don’t take a chance the Angels won’t dance

Send a message via ICQ to Surfn
I'm glad to see you finally brought it to roll out

Surfn's Links Are you a partner?

Surfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-22, 06:55 PM   #3
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales

Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Your program looks good, leaps and bounds ahead of where most "indie" sites are at program launch. I've signed up, and you have a PM.

The only thing I noticed that you'll want to address right away are the empty titles on your hosted galleries. They're important for two reasons. One, search engine optimization, not that you'll get a huge amount SE traffic from your hosted galleries but every bit helps. And two, the title text is what appears in the Bookmarks/Favorites when someone saves the page to view later.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-23, 01:01 PM   #4
AdorableAudrey
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Thanks guys! Toby, thank you so much, I really hope to be a good sponsor for people!

Off to fix my galleries....