Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-07-02, 11:00 AM   #1
Sable
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

FS/TGP Builder - New tool for creating free sites and TGP pages

Hello,

i'm building free sites and TGP pages for 3 years now. In this time i developed some tools to ease the tedious work and in this time the program has grown to a very flexible and powerful tool. I think it's now ready to share it with the public.

It creates recip tables either with standard or custom recips, you just choose niches and the program computes good looking tables.

It crops pictures for thumbnails, with given aspect ratios and can color correct and sharpen the thumbnails. It places the thumbnails into site templates, generates links to the full size pictures or a page embedding the picture.

In a last step you add ads from the database into the site templates, with just a single mouse click, with the freedom to change fonts, colors font size and adding custom styles.

The program then generates all pages for the free site and/or TGP pages, placing all elements used in the site path, or folders you selected.

You can download a demo at http://www.fs-tgp-builder.com/, try it out and if you like it, buy a license and enjoy this great tool.

If you want to see some samples of sites created with FS/TGP Builder just have a look at http://tight-cunt.com/blog/.

Sable