Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-04-27, 11:03 AM   #1
SaucyPanties
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
If I was hinting that I didn't want to list your site, would I be helping you by explaining what I think is wrong with it?

I really thought the "Would you submit this site to a "nudes" category?" question would push my point across, because no one would list this site in a nudes/babes/softcore category due to the 2nd gallery. I don't think it should be listed in a creampie category because of the 1st gallery.

No one is in my Creampie category looking for solo nudes.

Yes, if both galleries are using the same set of content, they have have to be in order (gallery 2 start off where gallery 1 left off)

But you can use 2 different sets of content on a free site. As long as both sets are the niche you're submitting to, no ones cares. You could have a completely different woman getting creampied for all I care - as long as it's all creampies!
I get your point now but I would have submitted to amateur sex not nudes/babes/softcore although I am guessing it would have been rejected as it would still only be solo in gallery one.

I will be uploading a new gallery 'one' tomorrow and submitting it to you. Sabrina has said she will shoot a new gallery and send me the pictures once they have been done, anal cream pie I am guessing that is okay to mix gallery one anal cream pie and gallery two pussy cream pie?