Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Possible Cheaters
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2005-04-08, 05:29 AM   #1
TheBigDork
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to TheBigDork
While I agree completely with GG and the whole topic I do have a related question or request....

My TGP is fairly new but seems to be taking off nicely. My concerns on blacklisting are - if there are just certain IPs or domains that the vast majority of LL and TGP owners know to be shady/untrustworthy and if so where would someone find this?

Don't get me wrong, I try to be a very reasonable person and blacklisting is not something that I want to just start throwing around just because one or two others think that <whoever> should be BLed but by the same token I want to be prepared and have already read enough posts here to know that there are always going to be bad apples in the bunch.

For instance, I've already had a couple of hundred failed login attempts from just a few IPs. I'm sure that they are probably spoofed but it is frustrating nonetheless.... how do you old crustys usually handle that kind of BS?

Submit your galleries to TheBigDork.com Submit
TheBigDork is offline   Reply With Quote