Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-01-07, 01:50 PM   #1
moneybrown
Banned

HOW I MADE 800 SELLING SEX TOYS

LEAVE YOUR SHIT COMMENTS UNDER ME... I KNOW THERE COMING
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justgotpaid.JPG (89.8 KB, 179 views)
moneybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 01:51 PM   #2
MeatPounder
Women might be able to fake orgasms But men can fake whole relationships

good for you dollpix
MeatPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 01:52 PM   #3
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatPounder View Post
good for you dollpix
dude you is really on my dick..like i just posted this thread 2 seconds..proof yall have nothing better to do..honestly lol

damn damn damn
Old 2009-01-07, 02:11 PM   #4
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatPounder View Post
good for you dollpix
Unless Dollpix moved to Wilkes Barre more like a personality clone of Dollpix but at least Dollpix wasn't insecure about her race.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 02:24 PM   #5
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Unless Dollpix moved to Wilkes Barre more like a personality clone of Dollpix but at least Dollpix wasn't insecure about her race.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH IHAVE A SECRET. IM NOT A GIRL....
Old 2009-01-07, 02:31 PM   #6
Cleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneybrown View Post
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH IHAVE A SECRET. IM NOT A GIRL....
Yes you have let us all know that you are a black Latin dude that everyone hates because you are a black Latin dude and you even showed off your smoking pic on myspace so that all the crackers would envy you.
Old 2009-01-07, 02:33 PM   #7
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Yes you have let us all know that you are a black Latin dude that everyone hates because you are a black Latin dude and you even showed off your smoking pic on myspace so that all the crackers would envy you.
come on now..like you make no sense anymore......give it up...stop hopping the band wagon..and do what everyone else does...im only replying because these are my threads if i came across this..i would not even waiste my time...but wait yall all webmasters and know everything..but yall sitting around my threads???
Old 2009-01-07, 02:02 PM   #8
MadCat
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

It's because you've turned into our resident village idiot. Now will you please fuck off and go die in a fire?
Old 2009-01-07, 02:07 PM   #9
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCat View Post
It's because you've turned into our resident village idiot. Now will you please fuck off and go die in a fire?
dude like who the fuck are you..be mature and ignore me or my threads. why you gotta butt in like a little kid..like get the fuck out of here seriusly..and you loook like a fucking pervert..child molestor...sorry dude...ill would kill my self looking like you..you look like you get no ass
Old 2009-01-07, 02:20 PM   #10
MadCat

Quote:
dude like who the fuck are you..be mature and ignore me or my threads. why you gotta butt in like a little kid..like get the fuck out of here seriusly..and you loook like a fucking pervert..child molestor...sorry dude...ill would kill my self looking like you..you look like you get no ass
Me? I'm your worst damn nightmare son. I've just made it my goal this month to break you down mentally, to reduce you to a weeping heap of snot.

I do really like your assumptions about not getting ass -- my girlfriend had a good chuckle at that one as well. Outside of that, I am in Indonesia. Where the women are fine, and if you have money (and trust me, every westerner here does), you can be up to your eyeballs in ass 24 hours a day.

But I can see how you won't understand that junior, I mean, it must be hard never having left your hometown right?
Old 2009-01-07, 02:24 PM   #11
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Me? I'm your worst damn nightmare son. I've just made it my goal this month to break you down mentally, to reduce you to a weeping heap of snot.

I do really like your assumptions about not getting ass -- my girlfriend had a good chuckle at that one as well. Outside of that, I am in Indonesia. Where the women are fine, and if you have money (and trust me, every westerner here does), you can be up to your eyeballs in ass 24 hours a day.

But I can see how you won't understand that junior, I mean, it must be hard never having left your hometown right?
oh shit you have a girl...damn...how old eleventeen lol
I WILL NEVER PAY FOR ASS..STAY WHERE EVER YOUR AT BUDDY..
Old 2009-01-07, 02:04 PM   #12
Twiceshy
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to Twiceshy
And your Point of this post is ?
Twiceshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 02:27 PM   #13
moneybrown
Banned

AIGHT CHECK NOW ....its my page now you know what i look like
Old 2009-01-07, 02:33 PM   #14
MadCat

Quote:
AIGHT CHECK NOW ....its my page now you know what i look like
I don't know what you are smoking my little rapper friend, but your Myspace page still looks exactly the same as it did before.
Old 2009-01-07, 02:34 PM   #15
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
I don't know what you are smoking my little rapper friend, but your Myspace page still looks exactly the same as it did before.
look at my default pic..use your mouse to scroll down ...
Old 2009-01-07, 02:39 PM   #16
MadCat

Quote:
look at my default pic..use your mouse to scroll down ...
Amazing, you actually managed to change it without breaking it. Guess I was wrong in my earlier assessment about you, things just got worse, what with you being a bonafide seriously gangsta rapper type guy.

Oh man, I foresee months of entertainment at your expense.

By the way, isn't it a bit stupid to claim someone looks like a child molester only to then use that person's exact same picture to prove your Myspace page is yours?

Anything you want to tell us? You like em young? You doing your baby sister on the side when nobody's looking?
Old 2009-01-07, 02:42 PM   #17
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Amazing, you actually managed to change it without breaking it. Guess I was wrong in my earlier assessment about you, things just got worse, what with you being a bonafide seriously gangsta rapper type guy.

Oh man, I foresee months of entertainment at your expense.

By the way, isn't it a bit stupid to claim someone looks like a child molester only to then use that person's exact same picture to prove your Myspace page is yours?

Anything you want to tell us? You like em young? You doing your baby sister on the side when nobody's looking?

point proven.. i used yours cuz you wanted proof..point proven
Old 2009-01-07, 02:37 PM   #18
moneybrown
Banned

jsut look at my default pic
Old 2009-01-07, 03:05 PM   #19
MadCat

Why should I? I didn't come on here pretending to be the man, I already proved myself here. Also, if I'd have to rate that comeback on a scale from 1 to 10, you'd get a 5. 4 points for attempting to man up, and since you made me laugh, I'll give you 1 extra point for effort.

Now, tell you what, I suggest you take your brown rapper self, go find yourself a nice other forum to talk your shit on, and leave the grown up people alone.

Trust me, it'll save you a lot of crying later on.
Old 2009-01-07, 03:09 PM   #20
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Why should I? I didn't come on here pretending to be the man, I already proved myself here. Also, if I'd have to rate that comeback on a scale from 1 to 10, you'd get a 5. 4 points for attempting to man up, and since you made me laugh, I'll give you 1 extra point for effort.

Now, tell you what, I suggest you take your brown rapper self, go find yourself a nice other forum to talk your shit on, and leave the grown up people alone.

Trust me, it'll save you a lot of crying later on.
nobody is talking shit..allll of you starting coming at me..and i got beat..beat how...like i said you pay for pussy...i get pussy..
and if your not gonna prove you have girlfriend.and your not gay..then shut the fuck up..seriously..like i siad ..ima a grown ass man..you butted in like a little school girl..im man enought to walk away cuz this is a waiste of time..so im get my brown rapper ( lmao ) ass out of here and continue doing what i was doing.. i should not get band becasue i posted a legit thread that everyone clutter with bull shit

your not nobody..nothing.....dirt...trash...like nothing...
Old 2009-01-07, 03:12 PM   #21
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
nobody is talking shit..allll of you starting coming at me..and i got beat..beat how...like i said you pay for pussy...i get pussy..
and if your not gonna prove you have girlfriend.and your not gay..then shut the fuck up..seriously..like i siad ..ima a grown ass man..
Holy fuck, your immaturity and ignorance is painful to witness.
Old 2009-01-07, 03:20 PM   #22
MadCat

Quote:
Ah, yes, of course we all ganged up on poor innocent you. Boo hoo fucking hoo, why don't you run to momma to cry over it? Oh, wait, I forgot, she doesn't like being disturbed whilst servicing clients...

And you do pay for pussy, my moronic degenerate friend. Your girl don't eat? Your girl don't want you to take her out? Or are you one of those types who'll just mooch off their girl?

Quote:
and if your not gonna prove you have girlfriend.and your not gay..then shut the fuck up..
I suggest you try to make me shut up, but you're going to have to work on your spelling, grammar, and word choice a bit more. It's just not a good thing to display to the world that you can't spell worth a damn. Makes people question your intelligence.

Quote:
seriously..like i siad ..ima a grown ass man..you butted in like a little school girl..im man enought to walk away cuz this is a waiste of time..
Didn't you say you were going to leave earlier in some thread? Didn't you then change your mind about that leaving thing? Yeah, you did, didn't you.

The only reason you are walking away is because you know you can't compose a reply that will put me in my place, and because you know that you can't backpedal fast enough to regain some sliver of respect.

You, my good sir, fail in damn near every respect.

Quote:
so im get my brown rapper ( lmao ) ass out of here and continue doing what i was doing.. i should not get band becasue i posted a legit thread that everyone clutter with bull shit
Of course, it's everyone elses fault. It can't possibly be yours, because you're just some innocent guy asking a reasonable question in a polite manner. I have some extremely nice priced real estate for sale in Bali for you too...

Quote:
your not nobody..nothing.....dirt...trash...like nothing...
And you are? A wannabe rapper, who has hinged his entire life on a Myspace page that has some songs on it that sound not only like everything else on the radio these days, but also has nothing on it that could possibly prove you have an IQ above room temperature?

What have you done in your life junior? Ever left your home town? Home state? Ever been *gasp* overseas? You ever done anything in your life worth mentioning?

Guess not. Otherwise you wouldn't be the jackass you are.
Old 2009-01-07, 03:21 PM   #23
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I think I may keep this avatar long after this douche is gone.
Old 2009-01-07, 03:36 PM   #24
moneybrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
I think I may keep this avatar long after this douche is gone.
but i do look good .damn..let me give you another pic to use..thats cool wit you???i got a good one
Old 2009-01-07, 03:14 PM   #25
Cleo

Why are you still here?