Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-07-22, 10:12 AM   #11
hashbury
My name is hashbury not assburry

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizzzy View Post
btw why teencat gfy threads saying you're banging his cc with un-authorized transactions have been deleted?
You make me lol, out of all the points you could have tried to make an argument with, this is by far the worst.

I saw both of his threads and he did show proof in the first one. PROOF that he was getting charged for pre checked cross sales. To me, this was made very clear in the thread before it was deleted.

Then he started a second thread claiming they were banging his card. He was then told to provide proof, but stated proof was in the first thread. The proof he had in the first thread did nothing but confirm he did not uncheck the precheck cross sales. Without proof this thread was nothing but slander.

I have nothing against teencat but if they truly were banging cards he should have showed the proof.

While im not a fan of pre checked cross sales I do not consider it to be evil like everyone else does.

If you really wanted to make a point you should have at least brought up the fact about how they were not crediting for secondary billing proccessors. This was the very thing that got teencat going. However, deecash was called out on it and they made it right even though it was in their TOS that so many webmasters seem to not read.