Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2003-11-20, 03:59 PM   #51
Hank_Heartland
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

Send a message via AIM to Hank_Heartland Send a message via Yahoo to Hank_Heartland
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim
Hendrix, instead of messing around...get us some of that free content you promised.

And yes guys...Hank's real name is Hendrix. I didn't believe him until he showed me his drivers license.
Hey Jim|pissleft|

Sorry, I have no Photoshop skills myself so I have to wait til my guys get it done...go have a and lighten up
Hank_Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 04:22 PM   #52
Jim
Banned

Now I see how it is Hank...
I will wait patiently but you can keep your devil weed.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 05:05 PM   #53
Hank_Heartland

Send a message via AIM to Hank_Heartland Send a message via Yahoo to Hank_Heartland
Quote:
Originally posted by Hank_MrSkin
Hey Jim|pissleft|

Sorry, I have no Photoshop skills myself so I have to wait til my guys get it done...go have a and lighten up
Who loves you baby
Old 2003-11-20, 05:24 PM   #54
Jim
Banned

I know Hank...What, was it a secret that your real name is Hendrix?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 05:31 PM   #55
Hank_Heartland

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank_MrSkin
Who loves you baby
No, no secret...I just never use it except for legal stuff. Most ppls spell it wrong all the time anyway
Old 2003-11-20, 07:06 PM   #56
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
thats what i said hank i posted on my regular board with a poll about starting a PAC and really taking control of the election and our future this is a 4 to 40 billion dollar a year industry in the us alone depending on which figures u see. but even at 4 billion we should be able as an industry to cum up with 200 million or so and be as big as the tabacco or achohol or gun lobbys they dont leave anything to chance they put in the right senators etc to continue doing business. unfortunetly only me and two others responded to the poll so i assumed noone else cared. but in the poll i had asked wheather people would be willing to make a voluntary donation, or should we implement a voluntary tax on sales, or etc just different options as to how to raise the money and also i had an option of fuck it i'll keep all my money don't care what happens, nice thing is the 3 of us who did bother to respond all are willing to donate to protect our future. for someone like me a relative newbie who couldn't donate a worthwhile amount up front i would be willing to have say $3 or so per sale donated. it wouldnt affect me to much and would protect all of our futures. i was very excited to see the industry get together and fight acacia so i don't know why i don't hear of anything about next years election. we don't have much time!
babymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 11:31 PM   #57
MikeC
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Hank,

I don't suppose you have any idea what's going on with the CNDb? I know you don't personally run it, but I believe you host it and it's been up and down and up down for several days now. Often you have to hit reload 5-10 times before a page will display. I was just wondering if you knew what was happening and are planning to make any fixes. As you well know it's a great source for everyone in the celebrity community and it pains me to see it suffer
Old 2003-11-21, 11:45 AM   #58
Hank_Heartland

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeC
Hank,

I don't suppose you have any idea what's going on with the CNDb? I know you don't personally run it, but I believe you host it and it's been up and down and up down for several days now. Often you have to hit reload 5-10 times before a page will display. I was just wondering if you knew what was happening and are planning to make any fixes. As you well know it's a great source for everyone in the celebrity community and it pains me to see it suffer
MikeC:
CNDb is in the process of being moved to new servers and to a new data center. As with any move there are some bugs to be worked out

It will be back up with smooth operations very soon. We are in the process of acquiring it so you will be seeing many changes in the near future to make it much better
Old 2003-11-21, 04:11 PM   #59
MikeC
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Sounds great Hank. I'm glad to see your going to do some improvements on it. I know the users over there have been clamoring for it and making quite a mess in the process I look forward to seeing the reworked site.