Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-01-22, 03:28 PM   #1
Juan
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Juan Send a message via Yahoo to Juan
Pink Visual Wins 2007 AVN Award and Rocks the AEE Floor

Van Nuys, CA – Pink Visual was honored with 17 AVN nominations this year, and walked away the winner for the second consecutive year with the coveted Best Specialty Series – MILF for their highly rated MILF Seeker series.

“Two years in a row is pretty sweet,” beamed Kim Kysar, Pink Visual’s Distribution Operations Manager, “You can bet we’ll be working even harder this year to deliver the top-notch titles we’re known to produce. We actually have quite a few surprises in store this year on our DVDs for our fans we’re definitely rolling into 2007 with a bang.”

Pink Visual had an enormous presence at this year’s AEE; co-hosting the shuttle busses to Mandalay Bay for the AVN Awards with AVN, sharing the Pink Visual stage with legendary talent Ron Jeremy, Seka, Summer Haze, and Dennis Hof, owner of the infamous Moonlite Bunny Ranch and star of HBO’s Cathouse, Dana DeArmond, KSEXradio.com, Pink Visual go-go dancers, and a bevy of beauties on hand to meet, greet and sign for fans.

Pink Visual definitely put the fans first by successfully distributing over 25,000 DVDs with nearly 2 hours of full-length content on them, and giving away 16 pairs of tickets to the AVN Awards show – worth $240 each – to eager fans willing to participate in the fun and games on the Pink Visual stage.

As a grinning fan shouted to anyone within earshot, “I love Pink Visual, they let me get close to my favorite girls and give me cool stuff! They totally [sic] rock!”

Pink Visual's titles are available at your local retailer or online at www.pinkvisual.com

Stores and distributors looking to carry Pink Visual's titles should call 1.866.360.PINK or email angel@pinkvisual.com

Screener DVDs for reviewers are available by submitting their review site or publication to kim@pinkvisual.com
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote