Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-02-02, 10:56 AM   #1
spazlabz
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to spazlabz Send a message via AIM to spazlabz Send a message via Yahoo to spazlabz
I hope everyone's weekend was as good as mine

Damn! what a weekend I had! For a shut in like me (by choice of course heh heh) It was one for the records. I went to see my very firstest NHL game (Tampa Bay Lightening vs some chump team, atlanta something or other--- no offense (they had none) to anyone from Jawja, but the team blew. Final score
Lightening 5 other team 2) & I went to my first super bowl party since the bears beat the pats in '85 ('84 season topper).
AND, I wanted the Pats to win and they did. I got two excellent b-day cakes (Thanks to the guys and gals from Extremepaychecks for one very tastey chocolate wonder at the NHL game) & I had 3 beers this weekend. Something i havent done for a loooooooooong time. Slowly I am learning to have fun again

(for the politically correct, anal retentive crowd. NO, you do not need to imbue beer to have fun.............but it sure as shit WAS!!!)

I recommend everyone here who enjoys sports to start watching hockey, it rocks! now all I need is an official rule book so I can quit asking everyone what just happened and I am in business.

OH, yeah, I hope everyones weekend was as fun as mine. & I hope ya have an even better week

spaz
Old 2004-02-02, 06:47 PM   #2
soggy
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Hockey is my second favorite sport next to the NFL. We have an ECHL team down here in town and I never miss a home game!
soggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-03, 01:01 AM   #3
Extreme John
Afro John says: "Touch The Extreme Afro & You'll Be In Extreme Pain!"

Send a message via ICQ to Extreme John
Hey Spaz, glad to see you had a blast, and it was a blast having the chance to head out for the first time with your entire family, since you have become a valuble part of Extreme Paychecks.

Your entire family is excellent, looks like they all had a rip too.

We all had a blast.

September 6, 2007
Extreme John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-03, 08:27 AM   #4
spazlabz
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to spazlabz Send a message via AIM to spazlabz Send a message via Yahoo to spazlabz
Thanks John! Coming up on 2 months as part of the Extreme Team and much to my surprise, nows when it is supposed to start to feel routine and mildly boring (you know, settling in and all that) but it has had quite the opposite effect. Every day it's something new and interesting.
[spazspam]Extreme Paychecks is churning out ideas on damn near a daily basis to make affiliates MO'nay. and the videos....well you know.....They kick ass! If you haven't started promoting These sites now is the time to start.[/spazspam]
Some day I am gonna have to grow up and get a job, doing this isn't like work it's a party!

spaz
Old 2004-02-03, 08:44 AM   #5
Dame
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

thanks John from me as well. The guys at extreme are a terrific bunch of people and of course I can't forget your great wife. She made us all feel welcome and part of everything.

We all did have a blast and the short one can't stop talking about it.