Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-16, 10:23 AM   #1
daizzzy
Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!

Send a message via ICQ to daizzzy
[LIST] CCBill programs with DISABLED rebills

Since we have track of every ccbill program and joined them all i've asked a coder to check all programs for that option. That's what we got:
http://www.signbucksdaily.com/market...ms-no-rebills/

Couldn't post plain list here, because it was 5xtimes too many characters allowed for post. Also that link isn't available from any part of Signbucks Daily, you just need to type it in each time.

So this list is very raw. Some programs pay PPS, so it's ok if that option is off, some are gone. We don't have enough time to check it on our own, so it's up to you guys )

Also my coder has made a mistake and grabbed pa's instead of ca's for each program. But because it took a few days of hard work to process all the programs and there's big list of stuff to do i've decided not redo it to fix (we provide a link for each record we have into database, so it should help).

Please take a look if programs you promote are listed there.
The idea is to resolve this issue with every program.
!!! Also there's Trial Subscriptions and Recurring Subscriptions "Payments for Rebills End After" options. We are displaying "Recurring Subscriptions". I can provide original Excel file if someone decides to do in-depth analysis.

BTW you still can buy 1,2k of ready to register former CCBill paysites domains (they will be public available at Signbucks Daily in a week). You still can buy them today and tomorrow.

Writing in a rush. I'll be leaving at 10 AM EST and will be back for an hour at 14 AM EST.