Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-01-03, 10:13 PM   #1
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
Why not partner with someone in the USA who has a ccbill account and have them set you up a sub-account for your site. Give them 5%. They can provide you with full access to the sub account. You don't have any friends in the USA? Have them set up a site for your affilate program and register that site under ccbill and place your site in a sub-account under that one. Only issue I really see is the trust thing. They can set the business up as a sole ownership and register the name of the business locally in most cases for like $50.00. All the transactions will have to be given to their accountant but as long as their bank account shows the remaining percentage of funds transfered to your bank account they are covered. In the end as long as they show they only made 5% they will be cool with taxes, plus they can start writing off a shit load of things that most can not. IE your business would relate to you having to look good. This person being your partner could realisticly write off makeup that their wife/mom/GF bought an tell the IRS it was really make up they bought for their business. But I don't really recommend that as it's not legal but fact is everyone and their mom finds little loops holes in taxes or at least tries to.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 10:35 AM   #2
emmanuelle
0100011101100101011001010 1101011001000000100001101 1010000110100101100011

Send a message via ICQ to emmanuelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
Why not partner with someone in the USA who has a ccbill account and have them set you up a sub-account for your site. Give them 5%. They can provide you with full access to the sub account. You don't have any friends in the USA? Have them set up a site for your affilate program and register that site under ccbill and place your site in a sub-account under that one. Only issue I really see is the trust thing. They can set the business up as a sole ownership and register the name of the business locally in most cases for like $50.00. All the transactions will have to be given to their accountant but as long as their bank account shows the remaining percentage of funds transfered to your bank account they are covered. In the end as long as they show they only made 5% they will be cool with taxes, plus they can start writing off a shit load of things that most can not. IE your business would relate to you having to look good. This person being your partner could realisticly write off makeup that their wife/mom/GF bought an tell the IRS it was really make up they bought for their business. But I don't really recommend that as it's not legal but fact is everyone and their mom finds little loops holes in taxes or at least tries to.

I can't see many legitimate business owners risking their own Visa status for 5% of a fledging site that they hold no control over. Not only is it considered aggregating, but it's downright dangerous. On top of it all, they would be taxed on her sales.

Edit: Of course, there will always be a few who would sell their mother for the attention of a pretty girl.
emmanuelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 10:47 AM   #3
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuelle View Post
Edit: Of course, there will always be a few who would sell their mother for the attention of a pretty girl.
32 Flavors - Ani DiFranco

And God help you if you are an ugly girl
course too pretty is also your doom
cause everyone harbors a secret hatred
for the prettiest girl in the room

No homo! Me knowing and enjoying Ani DiFranco does not make me gay, or even more gay than you may already think that I am.