Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-08-27, 08:14 AM   #1
kaktusan
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Send a message via ICQ to kaktusan Send a message via AIM to kaktusan
Blogs Automater - Your blogs Auto Pilot!

Hey there people,
finally it has come the time to introduce you my latest mass blogging solution Blogs Automater

It is blogs automation solution that enables you to rapidly build an empire of keyword targetted blogs!

What makes it different from the crowd?

Well, it is the one and only solution that automatically pulls RSS & ATOM feeds and saves every single post enty to a database. You can have self growing database of posts and anytime do whatever you want with it!

Being compatible with most major blogging platforms like wordpress, blogger, thumblogger and etc.. You are able from one place to automate blog posts publishing to blogs that you run at no matter what place or with what software!

You have total control over the posts publishing. You can review your posts in the database and edit them as you like. You are able to automatically rewrite content in them, automatically link words, automatically insert content and lots more and more...You can publish to your blogs only keyword targetted posts!

It has been a month since i developed the product and shown it to my closest friends and existing clients. They they took advantage of it without a second thought.

Since the month i am using the software, after importing sponsor feeds, today I have a database of around 12k blog posts and growing each day. I can easily fill up my newly created blogs. I can easily rewrite the posts content and set up each of my blogs on total auto pilot with Blogs Automater
That's just an example what you could do!

Wanna see it in action and see all its capabilities?
Sure, just watch this video: http://www.kaktustechnologies.com/vi...mater/ba1.html

It has FREE version, which you can grab and try out. No limitations on the features! You receive fully working copy of it, with the ability to operate maximum 3 blogs.

Should you be interested in purchasing it, I provide 40 copies at $25 discount of the price, special introductory offer!
Use coupon code: BAINTRODUC to get your copy with the lowered price.

Check out Blogs Automater NOW!