Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-08-03, 12:56 PM   #1
angeleyes
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Recommendations for solid aftermarket domain sites

Other than afternic ? The ones I've come across thus far have been less than impressive to me.
Old 2004-08-06, 11:09 AM   #2
Stouch
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Send a message via ICQ to Stouch
You could try sedo.co.uk for domains for sale, dnforum.com & domainstate.com for boards with sellers & sale sections, however you really need to weed out the dross as in all sites like these.

If you have a domain in mind I would approach via the whois details. A word of warning though, lately mass produced "I want to buy your domain" type emails are hitting inboxes all over the place and a lot of the bigger sellers I know arent even responding unless its very obvious that its from someone who appears very serious.
Old 2004-08-06, 08:01 PM   #3
angeleyes
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally posted by Stouch
You could try sedo.co.uk for domains for sale, dnforum.com & domainstate.com for boards with sellers & sale sections, however you really need to weed out the dross as in all sites like these.

If you have a domain in mind I would approach via the whois details. A word of warning though, lately mass produced "I want to buy your domain" type emails are hitting inboxes all over the place and a lot of the bigger sellers I know arent even responding unless its very obvious that its from someone who appears very serious.
Thanks Stouch..... you always come through for me!